Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Another Exhaust question....I Know I Know

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  ECha3 
#1 · (Edited)
I know everyone asks about the exhaust and everyone says use the search button and youtube. Well I have still haven't found what I'm looking for unless someone uploaded something recently.

I had an 02 Camaro z28 M6 with magnaflow catback system. I was very impressed with what I had especially at WOT and city driving. It had some drone but when I had my music playing I didn't notice it so it didn't matter.

I know it has a lot to do with personal preference but my question is for the people with aftermarket exhaust how is your idle, WOT and drone? Also could I compare the STS-V sounds with the non V series or the CTS-V for that matter?

I hear of corsa but I havent heard a clip with just the catback system.

I have a Cadillac STS V8...

#4 ·
I just recently got a custom full catback flowmaster exhuast with flowmaster catalytic converter...and it sounds pretty sick. I may have to put a video up soon so you can hear it. But on WOT with my N* it really makes heads turn. And at idle from the inside it really isnt noticeable. I payed just under 500 for everything which is good IMO compared to the $800 Corsa exhaust.

#7 ·
Great price!!! Im kind of skeptical on flowmasters. My pops has flowmasters on his ford expedition and it has a lot of drone. Over time you can barely notice it but it sounds great on the outside and you know when he is around the corner. I want the outside to sound nice but not too much drone. My wife is about to give birth to our first born and I dont want it too loud in the car. I just wan the outside nice especially at WOT...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.