2006 sts4 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, 2006 sts4 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I wish I could find a deal like that...$12,700 was a killer deal. The one I found is a 2005 ...
    chazglenn3 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 White Diamond STS N* 1SF RWD ACC/HUD

Re: 2006 sts4

I wish I could find a deal like that...$12,700 was a killer deal. The one I found is a 2005 1SF N* ACC/HUD with RWD and 84K miles for $14,000. I did find a STS4 N* 1SG ACC/HUD with 116K miles but they won'y go lower than $14,800, so I passed on it.

EChas3 is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS4 V8 1SG & 2007 STS V8 1SE

Re: 2006 sts4

So a salesman told me wrong... like that never happens. I would agree your car has a very rare combination of features. Enjoy! The forum holds old posts describing the limited availability of ACC and 1SG's in the early years.

I agree with you on the STS. Compared to the other GM offerings at the time, it is a jewel. In many ways, Cadillac squandered an opportunity. They continue to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at almost every opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrocuted View Post
    Yes to MRC and washers. It is a fully loaded 1SF with staggered 17" wheels. The additions the 1SG brings, I believe, is the full leather Tuscany leather seats, the ZF rack, hp brakes and 18" wheels, none of which are on my car. I'll gladly pm a pic of the label if you'd like to see!

I've only had this car for a few months (had a '04 CTS 3.6 that I totaled before and a '92 STS a few cars before that) and I am ecstatic about my purchase. I just cannot understand GM/Cadillac's total lack of any marketing effort on this car. A lot of the automotive commercials are bragging about their new tech stuff and a lot of them are things I have on my '06, you know, like they just invented this tech (like ACC and blue tooth)! The CTS is a great car and GM/Cadillac have really gone out of their way to make sure everybody (and their momma's) know about it... but the STS is far superior in my opinion. Now they've axed the N* and a lot of other goodies that are on my ride for the 2011 final year. I think the XTS is going to be like the 1985 Sedan DeVille except for the ease of connecting to Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, and texting... of course none of it will work if you have it in drive!!!!

Sorry about the rant :[ I usually try to keep that kind of crap to myself... but I just couldn't stop!

According to compnine.com my vehicle is a "one-off". Another one like it was not built from '05 - '07.

I have been watching the market because my wife doesn't want to drive her E350 any more so I'm kindda on the prowl for a 2wd 1SG and finding one is tough. A lot of V6's out there but, as a former gear head, it must be a N*, if not a V.

You definitely have to watch what ur getting. These babies can be pricey to fix... and I ain't "got-it" like that!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.