Got my new 05 STS Saturday
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, Got my new 05 STS Saturday in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; A What an unbelievable car..To appreciate it, you have to drive this engineered dream. I have been driving an Audi ...
    acfromla is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Got my new 05 STS Saturday

A What an unbelievable car..To appreciate it, you have to drive this engineered dream. I have been driving an Audi A8L for three years and the STS kicks its butt..I am thoroughly impressed with the power, handling and to my surprise the fit and finish.......I'll keep you posted on the finer details..

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Brett is offline Watching the Watchers

Re: Got my new 05 STS Saturday

Congratulations and welcome to the forum...I think you may be our first 2005 STS owner

golfkt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XLR

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am green with envy. Hopefully mine will be in soon. GM finally accepted my order about 4 weeks ago.

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Don't shatter my dreams ! My dream car is an Audi A8L, NEW, with every option available, ON IT !!

2nd Dream car would be a Jaguar XJ-R ... again, with EVERYTHING !

Don't want to shatter your dreams about the Audi A8L Sandy. Don't get me wrong, the Audi is a great car and I have enjoyed it for the last 70K miles. I have also driven the new A8L and for the money, the STS is right there in power, handling and comfort. Obviously the Audi has more room in the back seat, but you don't drive the car from there. Do yourself a favor, drive a new A8L, then drive the STS and get back to me...

megeebee is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Congratulations! By the way, which model do you have, V6 or Northstar? Tell us what color and interior you have as well.

I bought the V8 Luxury Sports Sedan (1SE Luxury Package) with added sunroof. The car is Black Raven, Cashmere Interior Leather, Eucalyptus wood trim and Chrome wheels....I take a picture tonight and post it tomorrow...

nbfc is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Congrats. Good Luck with it. I am waiting for mine to come in suppose to be today or tomorrow. Mine is the V8 1SF w/ HUD. It is Light Platium w/ Ebony interior. Wish there was a way to confirm it will be here but dealer says there is no way its in transit. Guess i have to wait and keep my fingers crossed.

rayainsw is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I will add my congratulations.

Also - if you happen to notice, I'm very curious what rpm your 1SE shows at steady cruise 60 / 70 / 80 mph?

And please post your overall and highway actual MPG?

Enjoy!
    Thanks,
    - Ray
    Still gathering data . . .

Ray, I will gladly get the RPM numbers @60-70-80 for everyone. Should have some actual MPG in a week. If anyone else out there has any questions about the STS, don't hesitate to post them. I will be happy to oblige.

eamc is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by golfkt
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am green with envy. Hopefully mine will be in soon. GM finally accepted my order about 4 weeks ago.
    What kind of discount off list did your dealer offer?

Ralph is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Congrats! I love the honey eucalyptus wood color! I really think these new STS's will take Cadillac to the next level and strike a nerve with Lexus and their quality.

Must see pics!

majax is offline 32V Northstar

Sounds utterly gorgeous, great choices on the colors and I just can't wait to see the pictures. You have my dream car!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.