Cadillac Owners Forum banner
32K views 122 replies 19 participants last post by  STE_6000 
#1 · (Edited)
Making changes little by little, I figure I just post the pictures in a single threat so you guys can love it or hate it. Hopefully love it. :D

So first my car when I had got the windows tinted.

See less See more
#69 ·
Welp it didnt work at all. The radio didnt even know something was plugged in. Question is, is there a gps disable through the tech 2? or is it possible the cadillac gps antenna is more special then just a pink connector? someone have a pic of the cadillac antenna and wire and plug?

#79 ·
These people are wasting your time. get the correct antenna
well I already got the antenna so Im going to give it a go, im still waiting to hear back from 3 different part stores on oem antenna for the cadillac. problem is, it seems the gm part stores don't want my business cause no one is answering back to let me know if they have the parts or not.

#84 ·
Small update. I'm half a tank down, still nothing on the gps yet, all it is picking up is elevation in diag mode. Its not picking up any gps IDs or locations. Giving it till friday to see what happens, but wanted to update since its almost been a day.

#85 ·
Ugh I contacted D3, they have no accessory tails, only euros. not sure why they are advertising a product for 600 bucks they don't have just to lure you into buying a more expensive one. Isn't that bait and switch? They updated the site with new stuff, but still have yet to take down parts they do not sell any more?

#89 ·
Is it against the forum rules to tease? well i got a project i want to start working on, in the up coming weekends. I'll start first with the design process. I'll try to video tape most of it so people can duplicate if they want. What is it? well nothing big but i cant say till its over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.