Cadillac Owners Forum banner
32K views 122 replies 19 participants last post by  STE_6000 
#1 · (Edited)
Making changes little by little, I figure I just post the pictures in a single threat so you guys can love it or hate it. Hopefully love it. :D

So first my car when I had got the windows tinted.

See less See more
#3 ·
Ok, it was a pain in the ass, but I installed a Volant Cold Air Intake in my Caddy this weekend. It is damn mean now when you lay into it!!!!!!!

Problems I ran into? well the intake tube they provided was way to big, bend wise, for the car without taking some of the plastic housing where the fan was. I used the original tube which worked great and is as big as the volant tube, just not as bended. Over all it took a little effort and the outcome is one mean sounding caddy without any exhaust when you are at WOT.

The Volant CAI

Caddy Before Intake

Caddy After Intake

Caddy Video - Before and After Sounds

#4 ·
Ok here is some before and 1 after with my Caddy's new exhaust system. Anyone that has a new caddy knows it won't rev past 4K in part so ya i'm gonna get an outside video of it in motion so you can hear it full out. I didn't take of the resonators cause I didnt want the interior sound to be loud, but that might still change. Not sure what the loose noise is in the exhuast video, it is not there in the real life hearing of it.

Click here for my MySpace video of the car's exhaust.

#5 ·
Ok now for the most recent, I did this a month ago but was to lazy to get pictures. Here are chrome pillars and handles on a silver caddy. I like it cause it makes a slight difference, but does not stand out to much as the car is already a bright color.

#18 ·
hehe no, it looks good on red. The color red gets its own exceptions. chrome doesnt look bad on any color. It just some pieces will look good on some cars and not others due to their color. When it comes to chrome, it blends in best with silver since it doesnt stand out, doesnt mean other colors are bad looking, just means they will stand out more then on silver. Make sense?

#17 ·
These cars are really color sensitive when it comes to adding bling. On my molding, (polished stainless--not chrome) I sprayed it with a satin clear coat to tame it down a bit. The picture is sort of poor, but at both ends where the emblems are, I left it bright for about 5". Gives it an interesting effect. Regardless, every one has different taste and no one should be offended if some don't like it :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.