Cadillac Owners Forum banner
32K views 122 replies 19 participants last post by  STE_6000 
#1 · (Edited)
Making changes little by little, I figure I just post the pictures in a single threat so you guys can love it or hate it. Hopefully love it. :D

So first my car when I had got the windows tinted.

See less See more
#28 ·
Oh yeah thats gonna be sweet. Do you have after market wheels? I was thinking of the lip kit but i wasnt sure what it would look like with my oem 17. Well when you get it installed we better see some pics! Im playing to do the 08+ front, but i like my rear bumper, the silver and gray contrast well, and im sure itll look better once i get the euro lights, but yeah cant wait to see what your body kit looks like once installed!

#34 ·
Anthony, kudos bro. Nice tasteful upgrades, and nice workmanship. Would love to send you my car and a few $K's...............
By the by, would that wood kit place sell just pieces instead of the whole kit? I would love to do the steering wheel and overheads.
And how much did you pay for the Corsa? That may very well be my next project, and like you I will keep the resonaters, the cabin needs to be quiet.
Thanks........................ Joe P

#36 ·
Anthony, kudos bro. Nice tasteful upgrades, and nice workmanship. Would love to send you my car and a few 's...............
By the by, would that wood kit place sell just pieces instead of the whole kit? I would love to do the steering wheel and overheads.
And how much did you pay for the Corsa? That may very well be my next project, and like you I will keep the resonaters, the cabin needs to be quiet.
Thanks........................ Joe P
they dont sell the wood set in pieces, the corsa u can get off ebay cheap if you lucky, i paid half the price for it that a store charges. im thinking of removing my resonators but still up in the air for it. thanks for the compliments. more to come picture wise.

#37 ·
i recently inquired if they would sell the kit just for the rear console...you are right they wont seperate the kit*
i guess i will just keep my eyes peeled on ebay but doubt ill find it

did you also but the chrome strip on the cup colder sliding drawer thingy... i really want to do that like the 08+ i think its a nice touch

#43 ·
Ok, teasing time. I got my car back today. I love how its looking now. Blacked out bumper and ground effectings. I'm thinking about blacking out the tail lights if I can't find cheap price euro ones. I'll post pics later in the week as it is raining like crazy right now.

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#50 ·
i was thinking of blacked out tails but wasnt sure, i would like to see them on yours. i blacked out my guard at the bottom around the exhuast and it might make it look nice. also any chance u can take a nice shot of the tails on and also when the breaks are hit?

#58 ·
My lights are the GM accessory lamps
there are also the GM EURO lamps
difference is that the Acc Lamps use one line of the Red LEDs to strobe thus indicating a turn
the Euro spec lamps to meet with export laws have a row of yellow LEDS in the black outtermost segment of the lamp which strobe to indicate a turn

Euro Lamps (taken from D3)

Accs Lamps

#66 ·
I didn't realize that 271 p/n would be for both sides--that just doesn't make sense as far as the pricing goes because that makes them half the price of the others. I'll look a little deaper. They used to ship to our house but that's been discontinued and I need to pick them up at the warehouse which takes a lot of the usefulness out of the discount. They will however search inventory across the country including any dealer stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.