Cadillac Owners Forum banner

20s or 22s on your STS

34K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  CWB 
#1 ·
anyone with 20's or 22's on you sts will you show what your car looks like. i want to put some on my 05 sts but i dont know which to get. i want to see how the car looks with both.

#11 ·
I had 22s but now I'm back to my stock 17s...I still have the 22s I just feel like I'm growing out of em even though I'm only 21 lol but I do want some staggard set of 20s!

When I had my 22s the only time they rubbed was when i turned but even then it didn't rub enough to cause damage you can hear the feint nosie of rubbing at a certain point of the angle...

#14 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac sts Cadillac sts-v

20's. I love the look, as they allow for 35 series tires, which give the car a muscular image. Also I live in the tri-state area, and have already punctured a 30 series tire (why I have 35 series now) and bent a rim in the past month with all the potholes around here... Having 22's would be a nightmare in my area.

#21 ·
Since April 3, 2009, he has probably had more than one tire change, gotten married, had kids, decided he needed a mini-van, and moved to an SUV. His last post to this forum was July 2009. Don't look for an answer soon.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of experienced people here who love to discuss cars. Feel free to ask (or teach) about issues that come up. Please include information about your car for better discussions. For example, see the bottom of my post. Good Luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.