Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Automatic Start ?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  bigdog9586 
#1 ·
Well I drove my 05 STS home from the dealership yesterday and I am loving it!!! I had a quick question about my automatic start.... I am getting annoyed because after I lock the doors and walk in the house and try to start it 20 min later with the automatic start it wont start until I lock the doors again then push the start button and it will start just fine. Do any of you have this problem?

#4 ·
:bouncy:Well at least there isnt something wrong with it. I just don't see the point if the car is already locked to have to lock it again in order for it to start, I could see if the doors were unlocked and it made you lock them. I guess I will have to live with it. Other than that the Car is great!

#8 ·
If it wasn't for that 2 step feature then it would be the same problems I have now with my keys in my pocket, my truck opening or the horn honking. Thank god I don't also have the car starting in my garage which is part of my house with 3 bedrooms above it.
===============

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.