Staggered Asanti wheels
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, Staggered Asanti wheels in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Yesterday I tried on a set of 22" asanti wheels off of a S550. The lug pattern is the same ...
    GETLADE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2008 STS, 2007 Escalade EXT

Staggered Asanti wheels

Yesterday I tried on a set of 22" asanti wheels off of a S550. The lug pattern is the same and the offset almost fit but the rear wheels will hit the brake caliper and the center hug ring is too big. I was wondering if they have a caliper that doesn't stick out so far or should i just take the calipers and have them shaved down at a machine shop. I would really love to put rims like that on my car i havent seen many if not any STS with staggered wheels. If you guys can help me out of give me the offset that is needed on that car front and rear and/or if you have any pics of your STS with staggered wheels on it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

05lover is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Staggered Asanti wheels

i have 22" dub dirty dogs and they fit great with out any rubbing. I dont know the exact with or pictures just yet but if you want i can check the tire sizes.

well the wheels have low profile tires the problem is the offset. The width is perfect front and rear.

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Hello,
    How much are they hitting the caliper by? Could you run a 2mm spacer and clear it? The STS's are hard cars to match wheels to if you are not familar with the application. There are plenty of STS's with staggered fitments. Here are a few on 22's.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by GETLADE View Post
    Yesterday I tried on a set of 22" asanti wheels off of a S550. The lug pattern is the same and the offset almost fit but the rear wheels will hit the brake caliper and the center hug ring is too big. I was wondering if they have a caliper that doesn't stick out so far or should i just take the calipers and have them shaved down at a machine shop. I would really love to put rims like that on my car i havent seen many if not any STS with staggered wheels. If you guys can help me out of give me the offset that is needed on that car front and rear and/or if you have any pics of your STS with staggered wheels on it.

That Looks awesome!!!! Im going to a local rim shop this week i have to put wheels on my car!! The staggered look gives the car a more aggressive look.

Dr. Design, What offsets did you use on the front and rear and what tire size 245/30 front and 295/25 rear? im looking for wheels and im having trouble finding a rimshop that will find me a set to fit the way i want. Im going to have to go the expensive route and just order what i want for the GFG distributor in my area, i already set up an account and all i have to give them is the size and offsets i need, the car is a 5x115 lug pattern correct?

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

I dont have the offsets in front of me. However the black STS uses a 255/30/R22 front and the rear uses a 295/30/R22.

As for having troubles finding a shop to work with. That doesnt suprise me as most shops have a hard time getting the STS to work with wheels. Give us a call and we can get you taken care of. Bolt pattern is 5x115. As you can see on those images we can get very aggressive on the width of the wheels!

Please let us know if you have any questions.
    Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by GETLADE View Post
    Dr. Design, What offsets did you use on the front and rear and what tire size 245/30 front and 295/25 rear? im looking for wheels and im having trouble finding a rimshop that will find me a set to fit the way i want. Im going to have to go the expensive route and just order what i want for the GFG distributor in my area, i already set up an account and all i have to give them is the size and offsets i need, the car is a 5x115 lug pattern correct?

well the ones you have on the black sts is a GFG wheel and most of their different designs are the same price. Can you quote me on a set of 4 wheels i can get the tires here locally. and i would like to get the SLT option so i can get a huge rear lip.

efrencjr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): sts

what do u need, to do to have staggered in the back?

onlyuscars is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '05 STS V8, 1SF JE5, Lockpick, Volant CAI, Corsa, Summer 20s

D3 are experts. From reading your original post the offset is wrong, and you need a centering ring specific to the hub size of the car and the wheel. 70.2mm for CTS and STS I believe. Here are your basic parameters. Bolt pattern: 5x115. Offset: 35 to 50 mm. Tires up to 695x255mm (front). Rims up to 21x9.5" (front). rimsntires.com is a good website for research

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.