STS-V Clear LED Taillights & Clear LED 3rd Brake Light Installed...Before/After Pics - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, STS-V Clear LED Taillights & Clear LED 3rd Brake Light Installed...Before/After Pics in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hello, Your caddy looks great. Are those GM parts or from D3? If they are GM parts, can you list ...
    dinnerbob is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: STS-V Clear LED Taillights & Clear LED 3rd Brake Light Installed...Before/After P

Hello, Your caddy looks great. Are those GM parts or from D3? If they are GM parts, can you list the part number or post where you purchased them from? Thanks, Bob

rakoom2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V

Re: STS-V Clear LED Taillights & Clear LED 3rd Brake Light Installed...Before/After P

whered did u get the clear taillights? I cant find

1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4

You wont. They are long discontinued, they pop up on ebay rarely and when they do usually the corners are cracked and broken...

550HP STSV is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Heavily Modified STS-V

is it just me, or do those look like they belong on a civic?

They dont, they make silver and black look much nicer more Euro not Rice.

EChas3 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS4 V8 1SG & 2007 STS V8 1SE

To each their own...

AllGoNShow is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 Cadillac STS V6

I put them on my red STS, love them. Too much red on the rear end with red 3rd brakes and tail lights, once you put the clear/smoked lights on it really makes it pop, the yellow turn signals also make sure all orientals behind you are actually paying attention (BRIGHT AS HELL!)

You have the Euro spec lamps then not the GM accessory ones.

Yes sorry, I was reading the post from our German friend when I posted, the accessories look close to the euros as well. But yes, I have Euro/Export tails.

newmeezy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac STS

Stock looks much better. Those were only cool on imports like 10-15 years ago lol...

These aren't Altezza's, those are what ricers put on. This is factory GM, quality product that actually enhances the look. These don't look cheap and definitely don't function cheap either, they don't leak and don't break as easy as the chinese shit. I'm very happy with being the only red STS with Euro tails in Canada that I know of.
    Ludacrisvp and Ludacrisvp like this.

Hes just pist he doesnt have them and missed the boat on Accessory version.

haha

Platinum06 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 N* STS-4

They look great on any color STS. The clear third brake light helps finish the look.
    I get tons of compliments. Changed the license plate bulbs to white LED also.
    I have $800 invested in all three units and was well worth the coin.

ddalder is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 STS-4 N* 1SG

Quote Originally Posted by newmeezy View Post
    Stock looks much better. Those were only cool on imports like 10-15 years ago lol...
    Odd that clear tails are much more common in as stock in a variety of cars these days. Not sure I agree with you on this. Just my opinion.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.