Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1361

Thread: Show us your STS!

  1. #481
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manhattan, NYC (NY)
    Age
    31
    Posts
    371

    Re: Show us your STS!

    Quote Originally Posted by rzambrano View Post
    Those are the prices I see usually on salvaged titles.
    Yup it is


  2. #482
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, South Carolina, Uni
    Posts
    32

    Re: Show us your STS!

    yes me to but this one was not. by luck was doing a survey on a property saw the cadi under shed with cover so I asked the woman about it she said it was her son he had just brought it before he went to Iraq, and never came home, she was going to just let it sit, so for about two months straight I would go by or call checking on the woman to make sure she was ok and if she wanted to sell it, so finally she called and told me to come get and just pay what was owed on it. So thats what I did took it to the dealer to have it checked and the rest is history.....Thanks alot Ms. Willerby..I love this car had a 2002 STS but sold it last week..

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, South Carolina, Uni
    Posts
    32

    Re: Show us your STS!

    I had it on my lot for sale for about a week then I decided to keep it, i love this car..

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manhattan, NYC (NY)
    Age
    31
    Posts
    371

    Re: Show us your STS!

    Quote Originally Posted by esimp64 View Post
    I had it on my lot for sale for about a week then I decided to keep it, i love this car..
    lucky you def deal of 2011 lol
    now what size of wheels you have on them

  5. #485
    05_STSV8 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS V8 AWD
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    24

    Re: Show us your STS!



    2005 STS4 V8 1SG

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, South Carolina, Uni
    Posts
    32

    Re: Show us your STS!

    I have done nothing to this vehicle YET!!! but at this moment shes running 19's with Vogue Tire, nice..

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, South Carolina, Uni
    Posts
    32

    Re: Show us your STS!

    Ok here you go I have added a set of 19 vogue Rims & tires. Just cant put anything on my cadi for shoes..added chrome pillars and door hanldes no covers chrome handles. looking for rear window spoiler and lockpick, no cutting up the interior keeping it grown man style. Tell me what you think. may do chrome rocker molding and chrome license plate area..
    Should I or should I not get rid of hood Ornament, was on vehicle when I brought it, but I agree with 550hp there is a reason Cadillac got rid of it any body knows why?????
    Attached Images

  8. #488
    550HP STSV Guest

    Re: Show us your STS!

    They got rid of it because this is 2011.... not 1969. They also got rid of a lot of useless unnecessary chrome trim.... which you just added.

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Age
    26
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by esimp64 View Post
    Ok here you go I have added a set of 19 vogue Rims & tires. Just cant put anything on my cadi for shoes..added chrome pillars and door hanldes no covers chrome handles. looking for rear window spoiler and lockpick, no cutting up the interior keeping it grown man style. Tell me what you think. may do chrome rocker molding and chrome license plate area..
    Should I or should I not get rid of hood Ornament, was on vehicle when I brought it, but I agree with 550hp there is a reason Cadillac got rid of it any body knows why?????
    I have thought about adding chrome pillars on mine, but you just helped me make my decision of not adding them. I have chrome handles on my car but that's it.

    Edit: I didn't mean any hard feelings. It was just my opinion, the way I said seemed kind of mean. I apologize if it offended you in any way.

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, South Carolina, Uni
    Posts
    32

    Re: Show us your STS!

    well thats the reason we buy Rims, chrome, ect... to make them compliment us in our own unique stlye but thanks for your opinion, we appreciate it..plus they didnt get rid of it due to its useness, they got rid of it because of its cost, /but they did figure out way..they called it options or packages..added later..lol

  11. #491
    gitcypher's Avatar
    gitcypher is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8

    Re: Show us your STS!

    Took this with my phone today, so I apologize for the quality.

    2005 STS V8. Just bought this baby last Friday.

    D3 Research & Design:
    Front bumper
    Grille
    Side Skirts
    Rear Bumper ground effects

    Ruff Racing R281s:
    20x8.5 Front
    20x10 Rear

    No performance upgrades outside of a K&N filter and pipe. So, I might have about 3 more HP, but it sounds AWESOME!
    Attached Images

  12. #492
    1BadCadSTS's Avatar
    1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,224

    Re: Show us your STS!

    Wow you had the body kit ordered shipped painted and installed in under a week!?
    That aside, looks great, how much did the kit set you back?

  13. #493
    gitcypher's Avatar
    gitcypher is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8

    Re: Show us your STS!

    Oh no. I bought it exactly as you see here.
    The previous owner had the kit installed a while ago. If I remember correctly, $3550 for the full kit.

  14. #494
    1BadCadSTS's Avatar
    1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,224

    Re: Show us your STS!

    Nice touch, where abouts are you from?

  15. #495
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manhattan, NYC (NY)
    Age
    31
    Posts
    371

    Re: Show us your STS!

    Quote Originally Posted by gitcypher View Post
    Took this with my phone today, so I apologize for the quality.

    2005 STS V8. Just bought this baby last Friday.

    D3 Research & Design:
    Front bumper
    Grille
    Side Skirts
    Rear Bumper ground effects

    Ruff Racing R281s:
    20x8.5 Front
    20x10 Rear

    No performance upgrades outside of a K&N filter and pipe. So, I might have about 3 more HP, but it sounds AWESOME!

    Sweet ride, has it ever seen snow or potholes?
    I wonder with such kit how would it do.


Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum