Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Show us your STS!

786K views 2K replies 501 participants last post by  Pristine STS 4.6 
#1 · (Edited)
2005 and later STS, not Seville.

Let's see some pictures. Show off. :D

#1,024 ·
Hey there, this is my first post, so sorry about the poor picture quality and the dirty car, pictures are in winter (if I even got them to upload ha ha), it is a 2008 STS4 1SG Platinum black on black (rare) every option except rear spoiler and block heater from what I can tell. (I added them both on)
Only other thing I added was the 20% 7 window tint

My question for all you STS owners is:
I am looking to go with a 20" setup, here is my dream setup so far...
Front, 20x8.5 with +40 offset, 255 35 20 tires
Rear, 20x9.5 with +40 offset, 285 30 20 tires
The rotating diameter of these tires is the same as stock (important with my AWD)

I was wondering if I am on the right track with offset, maybe I should go +45?? (I don't want them to stick out or rub). I wasn't sure if the front tires would tuck nice with +40 or 45 and I was curious if I could even fit a 285 on the rear with either offset, Thanks everyone!
(car is stock height on the magnetic ride)

Attachments

#1,029 ·
Getting this on Saturday!! 2008 STS4. Woo-hoo!!

View attachment 179665
Looks exactly like mine! Minus the front plate holder. Congrats! Did you see the N* badge on the back?

^cant tell that from the front end.

Only thing you can tell is it has 17" wheels and HIDS (due to the headlamp washers)

Since HIDs were ONLY available on the 1SC 1SF and 1SG odd are that its actually a V8 1SF.
^Was this true for certain model years?

#1,030 ·
It is an sts4 v6. I'm not 100% sure what all the available options are, but it has a boat load of 'em

Has the heated front and rear seats, vented front seats, heated wheel, moon roof. NAV, HID, and a whole lot of moxy!

----------

Looks exactly like mine! Minus the front plate holder. Congrats! Did you see the N* badge on the back?
What is an N* badge?

#1,055 ·
#1,056 ·
I don't think Samson touched the taillights. I like the smoked reverse lights. I like the fully painted rear bumper. Like the rims and the calipers. Grille too. Tints go well with the car. Well done. Headlight thing is probably the only thing that I don't agree with but it's your car and it's overall well done. Ah v spoiler too. Nice. Blacked out signal lights on the fender and the removed GM sign gives it a nice clean look from the sides I bet.

----------

Are the amber markers on the front bumper tinted too? Seems like it. Do you plan on doing the red markers on the rear bumper?

----------

Nvm that's not a v spoiler. Eyes playing tricks on me. Still looks very nice.