Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Show us your STS!

786K views 2K replies 501 participants last post by  Pristine STS 4.6 
#1 · (Edited)
2005 and later STS, not Seville.

Let's see some pictures. Show off. :D

#482 ·
yes me to but this one was not. by luck was doing a survey on a property saw the cadi under shed with cover so I asked the woman about it she said it was her son he had just brought it before he went to Iraq, and never came home, she was going to just let it sit, so for about two months straight I would go by or call checking on the woman to make sure she was ok and if she wanted to sell it, so finally she called and told me to come get and just pay what was owed on it. So thats what I did took it to the dealer to have it checked and the rest is history.....Thanks alot Ms. Willerby..I love this car had a 2002 STS but sold it last week..

#487 ·
Ok here you go I have added a set of 19 vogue Rims & tires. Just cant put anything on my cadi for shoes..added chrome pillars and door hanldes no covers chrome handles. looking for rear window spoiler and lockpick, no cutting up the interior keeping it grown man style. Tell me what you think. may do chrome rocker molding and chrome license plate area..
Should I or should I not get rid of hood Ornament, was on vehicle when I brought it, but I agree with 550hp there is a reason Cadillac got rid of it any body knows why?????

Attachments

#489 ·
I have thought about adding chrome pillars on mine, but you just helped me make my decision of not adding them. I have chrome handles on my car but that's it.

Edit: I didn't mean any hard feelings. It was just my opinion, the way I said seemed kind of mean. I apologize if it offended you in any way.

#490 ·
well thats the reason we buy Rims, chrome, ect... to make them compliment us in our own unique stlye but thanks for your opinion, we appreciate it..plus they didnt get rid of it due to its useness, they got rid of it because of its cost, /but they did figure out way..they called it options or packages..added later..lol

#491 ·
Took this with my phone today, so I apologize for the quality.

2005 STS V8. Just bought this baby last Friday.

D3 Research & Design:
Front bumper
Grille
Side Skirts
Rear Bumper ground effects

Ruff Racing R281s:
20x8.5 Front
20x10 Rear

No performance upgrades outside of a K&N filter and pipe. So, I might have about 3 more HP, but it sounds AWESOME!

Attachments