Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Found a Video About K STS....apparently he is a internet scammer...

6K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  socalgrifo 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Very Funny :D

That's kinda old new here though, Jay quickly made his deviant personality quite obvious ;)

He was banned here So Many times for his association with internet scams on the Mustang Forum and trying to sell here. He then, incessantly re-registered again & again as "KTS/RidgevilleSTS/STS on 20s/B-Town/jsmith2" and Many others as well as abused Moderators here like Jesda.

I know him, from here, as a mentally ill sociopath and the most arrogant punk I may have Ever run across but revelations like "AIDS infected ******" prove just how WACKED this individual really is :florian:

#7 ·
Yeah im pretty new here so I didnt get to really experience his ego, just that one time when he was selling his car, i was just surfing a funny site i usually look at and I was checking this weeks top hits and that was like number 4 and I thought nothing of it untill i saw K STS on one of the pics... i was like whhhaaaa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.