2009 sts-v
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS (2005 and later) Classified Ads Discussion, 2009 sts-v in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; I posted up my 09 to see if anyone was interested and not a single reply so now I am ...
    Gimmick is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V

2009 sts-v

I posted up my 09 to see if anyone was interested and not a single reply so now I am on the verge of trading it in...

If anyone wants to do a wheel swap in Texas + cash before that happens the dealer doesn't care if it has stock or aftermarkets as long as it has good tires.

If you want some bad ass wheels Im gonna do this cheap but tyhe clock is ticking.

Heres the for sale thread

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadill...lac-sts-v.html

2 piece forged wheels painted in the Cadillac crystal gray with polished lips with Hankook tires. 20x10.5 and 20x9.5 along with the custom black lugs

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

PNBLWZD is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '12 CTS-V Black Diamond Sedan, 09 CTS-V (sold), STS-V (sold)

re: 2009 STS-V

Wow, that is a rare V - both in year and color. However, my experience in trying to sell any car in that car's forum is that most people reading the forum probably already have one. Have you tried listing it CL or auto trader more local to you? It would reach many more porential buyers. How much for the wheels? Maybe post a for sale thread for just those here, as people would be interested in those I'm sure.

torched10 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 sts v, 2011EXT,65 GTO,08 vette,gt500

Quote Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
    I posted up my 09 to see if anyone was interested and not a single reply so now I am on the verge of trading it in...

If anyone wants to do a wheel swap in Texas + cash before that happens the dealer doesn't care if it has stock or aftermarkets as long as it has good tires.

If you want some bad ass wheels Im gonna do this cheap but tyhe clock is ticking.

Heres the for sale thread

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadill...lac-sts-v.html

2 piece forged wheels painted in the Cadillac crystal gray with polished lips with Hankook tires. 20x10.5 and 20x9.5 along with the custom black lugs
    The reason is its s modded can. Put it back stock and you'll get a lot more interest. I showed it to a friend this been looking and he said stock and he'd be interested

Carlosg is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STs v
    Trying to private message you but don't have it set up

youknooow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V 1 OF 3 BLK ICE & TANGO RED

Quote Originally Posted by torched10 View Post
    The reason is its s modded can. Put it back stock and you'll get a lot more interest. I showed it to a friend this been looking and he said stock and he'd be interested
    I wouldn't waste my time. My personal opinion, if someone is interested in that vehicle at this point, but wanted a stock STS-V they would contact you and ask you do you have the stock wheels. my 2 cents. But if your going to trade it, I would take anything not stock off.

torched10 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 sts v, 2011EXT,65 GTO,08 vette,gt500

i looked and thought he had a modded intake,like you.Agree if its only wheels no big deal.But if its a non stock intake, its an issue If its only the wheels, let me know and ill tell my buddie--its also kind of high mileage for a fairly new car,that might be an issue--does it have the extended warrnty

TimmyC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 99 SLS and Turbo 07 STS-V-Now back to Supercharged

I'm not in TX but my stock wheels have pretty new tires. How much are you looking for to swap?

Dave G is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V

My assumption is that an '09 STS-V will compete for sales with an '09 CTS-V. They'll be close to the same price and there's a much larger aftermarket for the CTS. It'll be a tough sale.

MacMuse is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS N* 1SE

This has been moved to the new Classified area. You may continue!

Gimmick is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V

I have the full stock intake and am putting it back on the car. Dont have wheels however so those will either stay or Ill need a trading partner. As for headliner, if someone hates that I would be shocked.

I already have the new car on the lot so the trade will happen. Tax savings are too great on this as a trade for what I might be able to sell it for.

2000 + stockers OBO for the wheels Ill be selling the s[ectre stage 2 intake as well. Make an offer on that and Ill consider it.

239-462-5763 is my # text me. Calling will result in no answers cause I am just too darn busy, hence why I have no time to list the car.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.