For Sale Like new 2005 -2010 sts stsv driver side headlight unit no cracks very clear
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS (2005 and later) Classified Ads Discussion, Like new 2005 -2010 sts stsv driver side headlight unit no cracks very clear in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; I just bought these than realized its not not worth opening and painting them so decided to sell it they ...
    mikey06d3 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CADILLAC STS-V

Like new 2005 -2010 sts stsv driver side headlight unit no cracks very clear

I just bought these than realized its not not worth opening and painting them so decided to sell it

they fit all sts from 2005 to 2010 they are halogen headlights comes with high beam and low beam lights

Price $150

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

shezzat is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): sts

Re: Like new 2005 -2010 sts stsv driver side headlight unit no cracks very clear

Quote Originally Posted by mikey06d3 View Post
    I just bought these than realized its not not worth opening and painting them so decided to sell it

they fit all sts from 2005 to 2010 they are halogen headlights comes with high beam and low beam lights

Price $150

Hi I would like to buy it please advice how can i contact you
    thanks
    sherif
    sherifmhamed@gnail.com

Re: Like new 2005 -2010 sts stsv driver side headlight unit no cracks very clear

Thanks can you verify your email address is it gmail you meant ?

Luis3482 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac STS V8

Is this still for sale? I would love to buy this off you ASAP if it is, Email me 805concerts@gmail.com

Luis3482 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac STS V8

Hi I was wondering if you still had this headlight for sale? Please email me if you do. 805concerts@gmail.com

Thank You
    Luis

Email Sent

8323matt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac STS

Is this still for sale? 8323matt@gmail.com
    Thank you

Sold sorry

reneeg is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 97 Deville. 96 sts. 99 sts. 01 sls. 05 sts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey06d3

Price $150
    Do u still have lights? Cell 337-288-4139

----------

Quote Originally Posted by reneeg

Do u still have lights? Cell 337-288-4139
    Oops sorry didn't see that they were sold. Where did u get them at so cheap? Email reneeguidry@yahoo.com. Thanx

dannylack75 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey06d3

Price $150
    Hey, I know these lights are long gone, but can you tell me were you got them and how much you had to pay, did you get them like super cheap or just take a pretty decent loss on them? I need some bad and can't find any good deals on these things

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.