Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2012 SRX with 20" tires

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  TheCaptain 
#1 ·
My local stores only sell 20” Michelin Latitude and Yokohama tires. I replaced the original Michelin Latitude with the Yokohama YK580 and took a 1200-mile trip. Very impressed with Yokohama tires. The ride was very nice and quiet and $300 less than Michelin.

#3 ·
We just replaced the original Michelin's and decided to go back to Michelin as they did really well as the OE tire, From day one there was a out of balance/out of round issue that would not go away with a rebalance. Ended up having to replace all of them to fix the issue. Now I am second guessing the decision, I just hope this set last as long as the original. I will be very pleased if they do.

Not much choice on factory 20" size.

#4 ·
I noticed my '10's Michelin tires were louder and harder then the Michelin's on my '13. Plus the tire got wider & has curb rash protection on the new tire. I think midway through '11(?) they changed tires. Both carrying the same name, just different designs and compounds.

#5 ·
20" Tire Replacement, 2010 SRX

Soon we will need to replace the standard Michelin 20” tires on the 2010 SRX. Looking around we have seen Michelin, Yokohama and Nitto. Instead of the Michelin’s we are seriously considering the Yokohama YK580. Just wonder what replacement tires other SRX owners are selecting and why.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.