Ordered my SRX
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JBG1
  • 1 Post By JBG1
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Ordered my SRX in Cadillac SRX Forums; After months of lurking on this forum and other soul-searching, I recently ordered my '14 SRX FWD Performance - Graphite/Titanium. ...
    JBG1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '14 SRX Performance - Graphite/Titanium

Ordered my SRX

After months of lurking on this forum and other soul-searching, I recently ordered my '14 SRX FWD Performance - Graphite/Titanium. I appreciated all the perspective and experience presented here and look forward to contributing in some way. I've already ordered the Shark Fin Antenna, so the anticipation begins in earnest. Thanks for your help! Jim
    georule likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

georule is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Luxury AWD Silver Coast Metallic

Re: Ordered my SRX

Enjoy!

crump13 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Performance Black Raven/Ebony w/Ebony
    Quote Originally Posted by JBG1 View Post
    After months of lurking on this forum and other soul-searching, I recently ordered my '14 SRX FWD Performance - Graphite/Titanium. I appreciated all the perspective and experience presented here and look forward to contributing in some way. I've already ordered the Shark Fin Antenna, so the anticipation begins in earnest. Thanks for your help! Jim
    Congrats and you will love the look of the shark fin antenna. Everytime I see an SRX on the road and see that mast antenna I love my shark fin antenna that much more. The sleek look of that antenna can't be beat.

~Tina~

MI-SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '14 SRX4 Perf., Crystal Red Shale/Brownstone, DAP, spare

Quote Originally Posted by JBG1 View Post
    ...I've already ordered the Shark Fin Antenna, so the anticipation begins in earnest....

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Good Luck with your new SRX! What options did you get and which wheels did you pick for your newest ride?

BTW: Post some photos when you get it!

srxycaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX4 PERFORMANCE (Mocha Steel Met. / Shale Brownstone)

Congratulations! I also read up on this forum before taking the plunge. Welcome to the family, lots of useful info here.

JBG1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '14 SRX Performance - Graphite/Titanium

Quote Originally Posted by Marc NY View Post
    Good Luck with your new SRX! What options did you get and which wheels did you pick for your newest ride?

BTW: Post some photos when you get it!
    I got the Driver's Awareness pkg and the standard 20" Performance wheels. I would have ordered the Midnight Silver wheels and the Driver Ass't pkg, but was already over budget. I could have been happy with the Luxury/Nav, but listened to folks here and tested at night. I've been used to brighter lights, so decided to move to the Performance model, though there were other considerations, including the steering and fogs. It's amazing what you get used to and think you can't live without. If I were at all handy, I may have considered doing the xenons/fogs myself, but that would have not gone well.

Based upon the ATS and CTS intros, I'm thinking the the next generation SRX ('16?) will be priced and will likely perform in X3 territory. I think the current SRX is in a sweet spot with respect to price/value/performance and am hoping that all or most of the bugs have been worked out.
    Marc NY likes this.

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

The Driver Awareness Pkg is a great option for the money and the standard 20" rims are still a very nice wheels in themselves. Had them on my 2012 SRX and liked how they looked.

westham is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Luxury

Hope your new SRX lives up to your expectations, your SRX sounds really great, enjoy your new ride.
    Cheers.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.