Cadillac Of South Charlotte - My 6.5 Hour Terrible Experience Without Purchase :( - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree8Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Cadillac Of South Charlotte - My 6.5 Hour Terrible Experience Without Purchase :( in Cadillac SRX Forums; My mother did purchase the SRX. I purchased the warranty due to the problematic reports on the 2010 models for ...
    SRG963 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX LUX

Re: Cadillac Of South Charlotte - My 6.5 Hour Terrible Experience Without Purchase :(

My mother did purchase the SRX. I purchased the warranty due to the problematic reports on the 2010 models for her, I'm a good son Keep up people lol

Only keeping the vehicle for a year or so, so $500 for piece of mind is nothing IMO. The dealership had the lift gate repaired and the side marker replaced, before I purchased the warranty, after the vehicle was purchased.

----------

The story gets better. The dealership contacted my mother about her bad review of them, asking her to come in so they could try to make things better. Better?

They wanted to trade it out, while going $4500 more in the hole. And they think that's better?

They just lost a customer!

I will avoid Cadillac of South Charlotte for any vehicle purchases.

srxycaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX4 PERFORMANCE (Mocha Steel Met. / Shale Brownstone)

Re: Cadillac Of South Charlotte - My 6.5 Hour Terrible Experience Without Purchase :(

Man, some dealers really know how to ruin what should be a highlight in ones life.

Sorry you got a bad one. Good luck.

Little update about the SRX.

There are no new issues to report with this used SRX, thankfully. I've been driving the SRX since my mother purchased it, and enjoy the soft luxury ride. She prefers driving my 2014 Ford Escape Titanium over this SRX....more driver convenience features for her. Like the automatic door unlock with fob in pocket/purse. The SRX she test drove also had the button on the handle for quick unlock...which we were told would be on the SRX she purchased, along with some other items that we were told would be included (Cargo Rack and Cover)....but of course, they were not.

I'm still pissed at the salesman for several hours of lies about the DTS (the reason for visiting the dealership).

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

We got your point the first three times SRG963. If you haven't called GM/ Cadillac directly and filed a complaint with them, complaining here isn't going to do anything either. (Aside from warning people)
    Marc NY likes this.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Just putting it out for others. Complaint has been filed, along with linked to this thread....nothing from Cadillac, no resolution....and still mad. This isn't the Cadillac expierence I've had in the past when it was Arnold Palmer, very dissapointed.

stevec5375 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale

Quote Originally Posted by SRG963 View Post
    Just putting it out for others. Complaint has been filed, along with linked to this thread....nothing from Cadillac, no resolution....and still mad. This isn't the Cadillac expierence I've had in the past when it was Arnold Palmer, very dissapointed.
    I would advise you to go to Yelp.com and complain about the dealership. More people are probably going to see it than on here.
    SRG963 and ladypro like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.