SRX fun
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, SRX fun in Cadillac SRX Forums; Forum is too serious - time to start making some fun about the SRX Personally I find some software glitches ...
    ngrigoriev is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Premium

SRX fun

Forum is too serious - time to start making some fun about the SRX Personally I find some software glitches very funny (in general). Not to mention that some of us get paid for creating AND fixing them Anyway, I wanted to create a thread for posting SRX-related pictures that may be considered funny.

If GM guys are watching these posts they are free to use them as bug reports

Here is my contribution. It may be hard to say from the picture, but I am telling you - the fuel indicator is yellow. At least it is obvious it is not green. The tank is full, filled it up yesterday evening and did only like 10 km after that. I hope that the vehicle is not trying to suggest something about the quality or the origin of the gas from Petro Canada
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

srxycaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX4 PERFORMANCE (Mocha Steel Met. / Shale Brownstone)

Re: SRX fun

OK, I'll bite.

I find it funny that the driver information center is called "DIC".

When it doesn't work right (because I didn't toggle the correct lever) I say "What a DIC".

Of course when my wife is driving distracted I tell her to stop play with the DIC!

If it's your favorite feature you could say you love the DIC.

----------

Oh, and ngrigoriev took a picture of his DIC and posted it in this thread.

georule is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Luxury AWD Silver Coast Metallic

When I was having problems with CUE randomly rebooting itself, it always happened while I was playing music from my media stick, and the reboot would cause it to play the lowest alpha song of the lowest alpha artist on the stick once CUE had come back. So a guy named "Little" Jimmy Dickens was the artist. The quote marks were in his name in the index, so that's why he came first.

He had one hit song, it was a country song of the '50s, and I have it on one of my compilation albums.

So every time CUE would blow up, it'd come back by singing to me, "May the bird of paradise fly up your nose!".

Yes, my Cadillac SRX literally was adding insult to injury.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by ngrigoriev View Post
    Forum is too serious - time to start making some fun about the SRX Personally I find some software glitches very funny (in general). Not to mention that some of us get paid for creating AND fixing them Anyway, I wanted to create a thread for posting SRX-related pictures that may be considered funny.

If GM guys are watching these posts they are free to use them as bug reports

Here is my contribution. It may be hard to say from the picture, but I am telling you - the fuel indicator is yellow. At least it is obvious it is not green. The tank is full, filled it up yesterday evening and did only like 10 km after that. I hope that the vehicle is not trying to suggest something about the quality or the origin of the gas from Petro Canada

Every CUE equipped vehicle I have seen so far, the fuel level in the vehicle is Yellow. Only in OnStar RemoteLink does it turn green.

Continue with the fun...
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

ngrigoriev is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Premium

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    Every CUE equipped vehicle I have seen so far, the fuel level in the vehicle is Yellow. Only in OnStar RemoteLink does it turn green.

Continue with the fun...
    I am almost 100% sure it was green when I got the car with full tank Otherwise I would probably start asking questions as I always see the yellow indicator as a warning. Seriously, it did turn yellow when I had about ~15 litres of gas left in the tank but did not turn green when I filled the tank.

By the way, in RemoteLink it is BLUE ! Maybe it thinks I am running on natural gas?
    Attached Images

georule is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Luxury AWD Silver Coast Metallic

Blue here too at 75% in remotelink. I have seen it yellow, but haven't paid particular attention to what level it changes at.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.