Just left the caddy dealer
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Just left the caddy dealer in Cadillac SRX Forums; I was a lil disappointed with what they had offered $27000 for 30000 miles lux no navigation idk it's okay ...
    oldskool92 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): deville 92

Just left the caddy dealer

I was a lil disappointed with what they had offered $27000 for 30000 miles lux no navigation idk it's okay but really it looks dull to me with out .other trims had more mileage n wanted 6k +more?? At this point carmax is giving more bang for the buck but what kind I warranty would get or have still?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

'12CTSman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 SRX AWD Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool92
    I was a lil disappointed with what they had offered $27000 for 30000 miles lux no navigation idk it's okay but really it looks dull to me with out .other trims had more mileage n wanted 6k +more?? At this point carmax is giving more bang for the buck but what kind I warranty would get or have still?
    Any dealer is going to try to make as much money off of you as possible. You did not say what year you are looking for. The prices you stated sounded about right for a '13 Luxury w/o navi. Unfortunately, that does not bode well for me come trade in time, but I was forewarned I was going to take a beating, but it will not be the first or last time. Good luck in your quest for a new ride.

Re: Just left the caddy dealer

O sorry 2011 or 12 would be nice he also mention from my down payment 2000 would be just about for taxes n what not .

adamjeeps is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool92 View Post
    At this point carmax is giving more bang for the buck but what kind I warranty would get or have still?
    You would have the same Cadillac warranty as if you bought it used at the dealer. Only way it is different if you buy a Certified Pre-Owned from a dealer.

From what I looked the bumper to bumper is 50,000 miles but idk what that covers is that it?? Sorry I'm such a noob -__-

adamjeeps is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD
    2010 - 2012 is four years or 50,000 bumper to bumper and five year 100,000 mile powertrain warranty from date it was first titled. Bumper to bumper covers pretty much everything except wear items.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.