Looking for some new 20" wheels for my 2012 srx---ideas????
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Looking for some new 20" wheels for my 2012 srx---ideas???? in Cadillac SRX Forums; Hey guys, New to the forum but not new to Cadillac (had an Escalade for many years). Just bought a ...
    navycb is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 Cadillac SRX

Looking for some new 20" wheels for my 2012 srx---ideas????

Hey guys,
    New to the forum but not new to Cadillac (had an Escalade for many years). Just bought a 2012 SRX Luxury edition a couple of weeks ago and I am looking for some 20" chrome wheels with not much luck other than the Vogue CV-7. Are their any other options for our strange bolt pattern/offset? Any advice, suggestions, and wheel dealer information would be appreciated. I like the factory chrome 20" wheels too but they are crazy expensive. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Tup
    Tup is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX

Re: Looking for some new 20" wheels for my 2012 srx---ideas????

Www.tirerack.com. Wheels starting at $135 each.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by navycb View Post
    Hey guys,
    New to the forum but not new to Cadillac (had an Escalade for many years). Just bought a 2012 SRX Luxury edition a couple of weeks ago and I am looking for some 20" chrome wheels with not much luck other than the Vogue CV-7. Are their any other options for our strange bolt pattern/offset? Any advice, suggestions, and wheel dealer information would be appreciated. I like the factory chrome 20" wheels too but they are crazy expensive. Thanks
    Welcome to the forum, navycb! Congratulations on your recent purchase of a 2012 SRX. I hope you are enjoying your ownership experience so far. If additional questions or concerns arise, don't hesitate to send us a private message. We are more than happy to assist the best we can.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

ezed1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 77sev(Trd)82Eld(died)92sls(Trd)99sls(Trd)03dts(Trd)07sts13sr

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=360853809327
    i just got these for my srx the picture on ebay doesnt do it any justice they are nice and they have a 2.5" lip
    i havent mounted them yet they are multi bolt under the cap 6x120 which is the srx bolt pattern and the 6x132
    i just finish mounting my cadillac emblems to the center caps i will post some pictures soon

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 13 SRX AWD 3.6L Premium - Platinum Ice Metallic

I looked at the Lexani Lust's before I just outright purchased a new '13. I love that rim design.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Funny, that is the set of wheels I got a quote on yesterday but I would like to see them on one first. I am concerned about them sticking out past the fenders. Can you post pics and specs when you get them mounted? Did you buy new emblems or did you remove the emblems off the factory wheels? How did you re-install the emblems, double sided tape? Let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezed1 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=360853809327
    i just got these for my srx the picture on ebay doesnt do it any justice they are nice and they have a 2.5" lip
    i havent mounted them yet they are multi bolt under the cap 6x120 which is the srx bolt pattern and the 6x132
    i just finish mounting my cadillac emblems to the center caps i will post some pictures soon

here goes the cap,
    emblems purchased here
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/161165117204...84.m1439.l2649
    these emblems come with 3m tape, but that will not work because the cap is convex, its curved outward not flush!
    so i remover the 3m and cut the heads off some 4/40 screws about .600" long and apoxyed them to act like studs,
    it was a little tricky drilling the holes in the right spot, but im pretty handy, its not perfect but its close enough, i will post pictures
    once i install the wheels
    Attached Images

here goes the cap,
    emblems purchased here
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/161165117204...84.m1439.l2649
    these emblems come with 3m tape, but that will not work because the cap is convex, its curved outward not flush!
    so i remover the 3m and cut the heads off some 4/40 screws about .600" long and apoxyed them to act like studs,
    it was a little tricky drilling the holes in the right spot, but im pretty handy, its not perfect but its close enough, i will post pictures
    once i install the wheels
    Yes please post pics as soon as you can. I really want to buy them but want to see them on a SRX first and want to make sure they don't stick out past the fenders. Thanks

westham is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Tup View Post
    Www.tirerack.com. Wheels starting at $135 each.

I tried Tire Rack but could only find 18" wheels, Where were the 20"s located?

ok here goes the pics :-) if you get these wheels you are going to need, M14x1.5 3/4 hex open end lug nuts 24pcs, I also ordered a set of 67mm x 74.1mm centric rings, some people advised and other said they were a waste, I got them here. http://www.jegs.com/i/Detroit-Wheels...arentProductId= good luck with your decision. IMO I think they look great :-)!!!
    Attached Images

westham is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Luxury

Great looking wheels, thanks for the pictures ezed1.

Thanks for the pics, that is what I needed to see. Thanks for the info on the lugs as well. I will make sure to tell them to send me a set when I order. I read what the centric rings do, but did you see that they were actually needed? Never heard of anyone ever using them before. I have had wheels on every vehicle I have ever purchased and never heard of such a part! Thanks again for the pics!!!

ok here goes the pics :-) if you get these wheels you are going to need, M14x1.5 3/4 hex open end lug nuts 24pcs, I also ordered a set of 67mm x 74.1mm centric rings, some people advised and other said they were a waste, I got them here. http://www.jegs.com/i/Detroit-Wheels...arentProductId= good luck with your decision. IMO I think they look great :-)!!!
    Also, I like your grille! Is that E&G? Large mesh or small mesh? Very sharp!!

Thanks, it's the E&G small mess grill, it was easy to install but follow the instruction the most important step is to mask off the area the grill is being installed in if you don't you will scratch up the paint :-( as for the centric ring the stock wheels bore fits the wheel hub perfect which is 67mm the Dip wheels bore hole is 74.5 I've read they can eliminate vibration on custom wheels IF you have a vibration issue, other then that, a peace of mind knowing I duplicated the fitment

----------

No problem Westham :-)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.