2010 issues with HVAC with Nav package
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2010 issues with HVAC with Nav package in Cadillac SRX Forums; We just got the vehicle Saturday and this afternoon it started having this problem. Whenever I adjust the temperature, I ...
    2010 CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS 3.0

2010 issues with HVAC with Nav package

We just got the vehicle Saturday and this afternoon it started having this problem.

Whenever I adjust the temperature, I don't get any feed back. It was popping up with the changes on the screen but now I don't get anything. If I press the info and go to HVAC, it's showing the system if off when it obviously isn't. Anybody run into this before and have a fix? Please tell me it's something easy. This thing is right out of it's bumper-to-bumper.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Re: 2010 issues with HVAC with Nav package

Is this a CTS or SRX issue?
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Sorry, it's my wife's SRX with the issues.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 CTS View Post
    We just got the vehicle Saturday and this afternoon it started having this problem.

Whenever I adjust the temperature, I don't get any feed back. It was popping up with the changes on the screen but now I don't get anything. If I press the info and go to HVAC, it's showing the system if off when it obviously isn't. Anybody run into this before and have a fix? Please tell me it's something easy. This thing is right out of it's bumper-to-bumper.
    Hello 2010 CTS,

I would like the opportunity to further discuss the HVAC concern with your wife's SRX. Please send me a private message with your full contact information, VIN, current mileage and the dealership name and location. Did you recently purchase the SRX from a dealership? I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Hello 2010 CTS,

I would like the opportunity to further discuss the HVAC concern with your wife's SRX. Please send me a private message with your full contact information, VIN, current mileage and the dealership name and location. Did you recently purchase the SRX from a dealership? I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    Thanks for the reply! I'll get the info to you soon. I'm gone for more military training now, so I'm getting the info to pass on from my wife.

Andy_TN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

What do you mean by "I don't get any feedback?"

We have had very sporadic issues where pressing the HVAC controls (temp or fan up/down) would not result in any change nor would there be any indication on the NAV display as you usually see along the bottom. I think the dealer actually replaced some sort of control unit the last time it went in before the warranty expired. If your problem sounds like mine, not good news for being out of warranty :-/

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 CTS View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I'll get the info to you soon. I'm gone for more military training now, so I'm getting the info to pass on from my wife.
    You are more than welcome, 2010 CTS! I wanted to let you know that I received your private message and sent you a response.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

westham is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Luxury

I am also having issues with the heaterr with my 2010, it blows cold air until I ramp up the temp to 76 then is becomes warm, if I have the driver's side at 76 and the passenger at 72 and the fan speed at 4 or 5 the driver's side is blowing warm but the passenger side is blowing cool, seems to be a temperature problem, is there a control switch or module that goes bad??
    Anyone else have the same problems?

Quote Originally Posted by westham View Post
    I am also having issues with the heaterr with my 2010, it blows cold air until I ramp up the temp to 76 then is becomes warm, if I have the driver's side at 76 and the passenger at 72 and the fan speed at 4 or 5 the driver's side is blowing warm but the passenger side is blowing cool, seems to be a temperature problem, is there a control switch or module that goes bad??
    Anyone else have the same problems?
    Hello westham,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing a concern with the heating unit in your SRX. If you would like to bring your vehicle into your dealership for a diagnosis and have my assistance while working with them, please let me know. I can be contacted via private message.

Kindest Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

westham is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Hello westham,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing a concern with the heating unit in your SRX. If you would like to bring your vehicle into your dealership for a diagnosis and have my assistance while working with them, please let me know. I can be contacted via private message.

Kindest Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    Thank you I will contact my local dealer on the issue.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.