2014 SRX CUE System
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2014 SRX CUE System in Cadillac SRX Forums; Does anyone have any input for the CUE system in the 2014 SRX. I was interested in purchasing a new ...
    Sheba12 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

2014 SRX CUE System

Does anyone have any input for the CUE system in the 2014 SRX. I was interested in purchasing a new SRX without the CUE but it seems as though all are equipped with the CUE except the Standard 2WD model. I have read poor reviews on previous models with the CUE.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BoCaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Performance
    I've had no issues with mine.

azmorgan is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: 2014 SRX CUE System

The CUE system is phenomenal. There is a lot to it, but it is actually very easy to use. If you are considering purchasing a Cadillac- most all new Cadillacs will have the CUE system now- or if you have it and want to learn to use it more easily, there is a CUE App that you can download for free and practice on.

It is set up with tutorials and the ability to play with the buttons as you would in your actual car. I can post a link if that would be helpful!

carbeck is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX AWD Premium, previously 2011 AWD Luxury

If you want a current Cadillac without CUE, you'll have to buy a base model ATS, an Escalade, a CTS Coupe/wagon, or CTS-V of any sort.

CUE initially feels like a lot to take in, but once you get used to it, it becomes second nature. I personally find it a significant improvement from our non-CUE SRX we had previously.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Have you used a Padd device of some sort before? Then its the same thing in a vehicle, although I notice the '13s are slightly slower then the '14s for processor speed.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

GMFAN is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Premium w/20" chrome

I've only had my 2014 SRX a few weeks and the CUE is awesome.
    There's gonna be a learning curve, which I'm still in, but once you start getting use
    to it you're gonna like it. It's very similar using a smart phone.

Likely is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

Love the Cue system. Some learning curve for sure, but, you will enjoy it!!!

Sheba12 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Thanks everyone for your replys!!!
    From my research on the earlier CUE systems the word was they were slow on response, inaccurate nav directions, and you needed to watch the monitor to make sure the correct voice command was received in the system which took up to 5 seconds to process. Also people complained that the touch controls were very touchy.
    I would be very interested in the CUE app. Maybe a little practice with the app would ease my concerns.

Thanks again

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.