Complimentary maintenance
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 2011_SRX
  • 1 Post By njacobsen
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Complimentary maintenance in Cadillac SRX Forums; How long does my 2012 SRX have complimentary maintenance? Coming up on two years at the end of this month. ...
    poolandgolf is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX, 2012

Complimentary maintenance

How long does my 2012 SRX have complimentary maintenance? Coming up on two years at the end of this month.
    Thanks in advance.

Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

adamjeeps is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD
    Four years or 50,000 miles. They are supposed to replace air and cabin filters as needed, too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

poolandgolf is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX, 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjeeps
    Four years or 50,000 miles. They are supposed to replace air and cabin filters as needed, too. Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Thank you!

2011_SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX

Re: Complimentary maintenance

For the "complimentary tire rotation" you may want to mark your rims so you can tell whether the rotation was accomplished. My dealer prominently displays no cost "Tire Rotation" on the Service Invoice but failed to actually rotate the tires. The Service Manager reported "the mechanic did not remember if he did or not".
    Maxplot likes this.

DeeBeeBee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX AWD LUX terra mocha/shale brownstone

No need to mark the rims as every tire has it own unique serial number. Just make a note of the tire serial numbers at their respective positions before you go in for service.

njacobsen is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX AWD Premium, Xenon Blue, 20" Chrome

I made note of the serial numbers before going for service last time. That was my second service visit and when I was making the appointment, the service manager let it slip that they did not rotate the tires the first time I was in at about 4000 miles. They did note on that work order at 4000 miles that the tires were rotated so Cadillac paid them for the time to do that. The last time I was there, at 10,000 miles they did rotate the tires which I verified by the serial numbers. I beleive Ronald Regan said "trust but verify" and it is wise to embrace that practice in our everyday lives.
    Espi likes this.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by poolandgolf View Post
    How long does my 2012 SRX have complimentary maintenance? Coming up on two years at the end of this month.
    Thanks in advance.

Jim
    Hello Jim,

You have a Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance that will cover certain required maintenance services during the first 4 years or 50,000 miles of the vehicle's operation, whichever comes first. Just like adamjeeps stated, this includes oil changes, tire rotation every 7,500 miles, engine air cleaner filter replacement, and multi-point vehicle inspections. So as long as you are still within the mileage parameter, this is still valid for you. If you have additional questions, please let me know. I can be contacted via private message.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.