2013 SRX Passive Door Lock/Unlock Issues
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2013 SRX Passive Door Lock/Unlock Issues in Cadillac SRX Forums; I recently had some work done to the front passenger door. When the work was complete, the passive door lock ...
    d_j_alexander30 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

2013 SRX Passive Door Lock/Unlock Issues

I recently had some work done to the front passenger door. When the work was complete, the passive door lock on the front and rear passenger side do not work. The driver side works fine. All the connections have been checked internally. I removed the ECM fuse in hopes to reset the systems. At least I believe I removed the correct fuse. It was a 10 amp fuse in the #1 slot in the fuse box under the hood. This did not work. Has any experienced anything like this? Or can anyone suggest any way to fix this?

----------

All doors lock and unlock with the key FOB or by using the lock/unlock button on the interior of the vehicle. The only issue is the passive buttons on the front and rear passenger side doors.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

2011_SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX

Re: 2013 SRX Passive Door Lock/Unlock Issues

Doesn't your 2013 have this? Door locks – Rear, door, child-security, power with instrument panel switch. Can you check the child security switch?

d_j_alexander30 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I checked out the child lock. It doesn't have any affect on the passive locks. Thank you for the suggestion.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: 2013 SRX Passive Door Lock/Unlock Issues

Quote Originally Posted by d_j_alexander30 View Post
    I recently had some work done to the front passenger door. When the work was complete, the passive door lock on the front and rear passenger side do not work. The driver side works fine. All the connections have been checked internally. I removed the ECM fuse in hopes to reset the systems. At least I believe I removed the correct fuse. It was a 10 amp fuse in the #1 slot in the fuse box under the hood. This did not work. Has any experienced anything like this? Or can anyone suggest any way to fix this?

----------

All doors lock and unlock with the key FOB or by using the lock/unlock button on the interior of the vehicle. The only issue is the passive buttons on the front and rear passenger side doors.
    Hello d_j_alexander30,

According to chapter 10, page 36 of the owner’s manual, the fuse you did pull was related to the Engine Control Module battery. I do see that you are reaching out to the community for any suggestions, but if you were planning on taking your vehicle into the dealership, I wanted to assist you in working with them. Please feel free to private message me or send me an email to socialmedia@gm.com with “ATTN GREG” in the subject line if you would like any assistance working with the dealership. I will be on the lookout for your future updates or messages.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.