2014 srx cue
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2014 srx cue in Cadillac SRX Forums; How do I load my music on flash drive using MAC. Every time I do a couple of CDs all ...
    jerryp740 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS SPORTWAGON

2014 srx cue

How do I load my music on flash drive using MAC. Every time I do a couple of CDs all the songs run together, not seperate albums.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

WGhaith is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX

Re: 2014 srx cue

Hi Jerryp740
    you just need to create PLAYLIST's on your flash drive using https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/play...34426826?mt=12 on your mac.
    hope this solves your question.

georule is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Luxury AWD Silver Coast Metallic

Those of you with a 2014 SRX, what is the software version loaded on it (you can check it in the Settings)?

Janeiowa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX 2014. AWD

I'd love to be able to tell you, but my 2014 SRX is back at the dealer, awaiting a new CUE system to be installed. The one that came with the car when I took delivery in Sept. went black while I was driving 4 times in last two weeks.
    If you look around this forum, you'll find I'm not alone with this problem. Friend in town who also bought a 2014, trading in a 2013, wishes he had his 2013 back. He's having the same problems, and his is also back where he bought it.

So, you may not want the new software upgrade for a bit.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.