Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Key fob not recognized in Cadillac SRX Forums; One of my key fobs made it into the washing machine. After drying it out and replacing the battery, everything ...
- 11-05-13 06:08 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2011 SRX Luxury
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Key fob not recognized
One of my key fobs made it into the washing machine. After drying it out and replacing the battery, everything works including
the remote start. My problem is the vehicle will not recognize the remote. Hence, I cannot start the vehicle with this fob. Is
this just a matter of having the remote re-programmed?
- 11-05-13 06:32 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Performance
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
Re: Key fob not recognized
I can beat that ,mine got THRU the dryer too. At first it did not work at all but after it cooled down everything worked fine.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers