Considering a 2014 SRX. Do you love yours?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Considering a 2014 SRX. Do you love yours? in Cadillac SRX Forums; I am currently driving a 2009 CTS/AWD. I have been generally happy with it. It's been good on brakes, tires ...
    DawnCt is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Considering a 2014 SRX. Do you love yours?

I am currently driving a 2009 CTS/AWD. I have been generally happy with it. It's been good on brakes, tires and the only but big issue I have had with it was leaking that I did not notice, but the dealership noticed, in the transfer case and later, a sensor in the transmission that has all been resolved under warrantee. I have. 82k on the odometer and I am thinking of trading to an SRX. Are there any issues, concerns, etc, that I should be wary of? I am Aldo looking at the Acura MDX has good gas mileage but in MHO, in does not compare esthetically to the SRX. In White Diamond, I think it's the prettiest in its class. Thank you for any opinions.
    benjam756 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

shoeman is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Luxury Platinum Tri Coat

Re: Considering a 2014 SRX. Do you love yours?

Hi Dawn . I have a 2013 Luxury in White Diamond with the Brownstone interior, and this is one of the most elegant looking combinations there is . I have had mine for 7 months now and have 12,000 k on mine . I have not had any issues at all . The few very small issues I did have were taken care of from the get go . Get it Love it Drive it Enjoy it. Shoe

Likely is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

I have an 2013 Premium model, just love it. Silver Coast Metallic with Brownstone Interior. The 3.6 engine is great. Highway mileage is good, around 24 with the a/c on and running 75 to 78. Go for the premium model for sure, you get all the bell's and whistle's. GM has some good deals on the 2013's, $4000 rebate going on right now. You will love the cadillac!!!!

Likely

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnCt View Post
    I am currently driving a 2009 CTS/AWD. I have been generally happy with it. It's been good on brakes, tires and the only but big issue I have had with it was leaking that I did not notice, but the dealership noticed, in the transfer case and later, a sensor in the transmission that has all been resolved under warrantee. I have. 82k on the odometer and I am thinking of trading to an SRX. Are there any issues, concerns, etc, that I should be wary of? I am Aldo looking at the Acura MDX has good gas mileage but in MHO, in does not compare esthetically to the SRX. In White Diamond, I think it's the prettiest in its class. Thank you for any opinions.
    Hello DawnCt,

I am glad forum members have been responding to you. If you need assistance while searching for an SRX, or have additional questions, please contact us via private message so we can help.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by shoeman View Post
    Hi Dawn . I have a 2013 Luxury in White Diamond with the Brownstone interior, and this is one of the most elegant looking combinations there is . I have had mine for 7 months now and have 12,000 k on mine . I have not had any issues at all . The few very small issues I did have were taken care of from the get go . Get it Love it Drive it Enjoy it. Shoe
    Hello shoeman,

I am glad you have been enjoying your ownership with your Cadillac the past 7 months! Thank you for sharing your experience with your SRX so far.

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Likely View Post
    I have an 2013 Premium model, just love it. Silver Coast Metallic with Brownstone Interior. The 3.6 engine is great. Highway mileage is good, around 24 with the a/c on and running 75 to 78. Go for the premium model for sure, you get all the bell's and whistle's. GM has some good deals on the 2013's, $4000 rebate going on right now. You will love the cadillac!!!!

Likely
    I am happy you love your 2013 SRX Premium, Likely. Thank you for sharing this information. Continue to enjoy your awesome Cadillac! If you ever have any questions, please contact us via private message so we can assist.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

DawnCt is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thank you. I have similar interior color in my current vehicle and I like it.

'12CTSman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 SRX AWD Premium

Quote Originally Posted by DawnCt View Post
    OMG, they are still leaking!? That is why I got rid of my 2003, albeit not AWD many moons ago.

stevec5375 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale

Has anyone in this thread owned anything other than a GM product?

Hockeyfox is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX

My wife just traded in her Acura MDX and bought a 2014 SRX with all the goodies except entertainment. Caramel interior with black exterior and it is stunning. She absolutely loves it. Finds excuses just to drive it. I think it is a very nice vehicle. The MDX was a very very nice vehicle, but the SRX actually holds its own when doing a compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyfox View Post
    My wife just traded in her Acura MDX and bought a 2014 SRX with all the goodies except entertainment. Caramel interior with black exterior and it is stunning. She absolutely loves it. Finds excuses just to drive it. I think it is a very nice vehicle. The MDX was a very very nice vehicle, but the SRX actually holds its own when doing a compare.
    Hello Hockeyfox,

Tell your wife congratulations on her purchase of the 2014 SRX! If you and your wife have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Laura or myself via private message and we would be happy to look into the situation.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

dmurphy is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '13 Evolution Green Luxury SRX (Shale/Brownstone Interior)

I'm only 2 months in with a '13 Luxury in Evolution Green Metallic paint with Shale/Brownstone interior. It's a thing of beauty!

I love it... absolutely love it. Very happy.

I've been driving Fords (company vehicle) for the last 6 years, had a few Nissans before that .... there's no comparison.

'12CTSman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 SRX AWD Premium
    I've owned 2 Hondas, 6 Acuras, 2 Toyotas, and 22 Fords. As far as GM: 1 GMC, 1 Olds, 5 Pontiacs, 2 Chevys, and 3 Cadillacs. Yes, 44 vehicles since 1968. No, I am not rich, just a car nut with a perpetual car payment.

Quote Originally Posted by '12CTSman View Post
    I've owned 2 Hondas, 6 Acuras, 2 Toyotas, and 22 Fords. As far as GM: 1 GMC, 1 Olds, 5 Pontiacs, 2 Chevys, and 3 Cadillacs. Yes, 44 vehicles since 1968. No, I am not rich, just a car nut with a perpetual car payment.
    Hello '12CTSman,

There is a wide range of vehicles you've owned throughout your life. I hope you have been enjoying your ownership experience with your SRX so far! If you ever need assistance, don't hesitate to contact us via private message so we can help.

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

dog_zebra is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX

My wife liked the Acura MDX; I liked the Buick Enclave. In a fit of brilliance I suggested we look at the SRX. We now own a 2013 SRX in Platinum Ice with Shale/Brownstone interior. We are both pleased as can be! (Acura=good; Cadillac=better)

Quote Originally Posted by dmurphy View Post
    I'm only 2 months in with a '13 Luxury in Evolution Green Metallic paint with Shale/Brownstone interior. It's a thing of beauty!

I love it... absolutely love it. Very happy.

I've been driving Fords (company vehicle) for the last 6 years, had a few Nissans before that .... there's no comparison.
    Glad to hear you are happy with your SRX Luxury, dmurphy. It's great seeing customers mention their love for their Cadillac. Continue to enjoy driving your beauty around!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

shoeman is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Luxury Platinum Tri Coat

Up until this past February I have not even sniffed the air of a GM dealer. Both myself and my father have only driven Ford or Lincoln product. My mother was in a bad accident last Jan and wrote off their 6 month old Lincoln MKZ , thank fully everybody was fine . I went to the Lincoln dealer I have been dealing with for 25 years and could not get anywhere near the sweetheart deal on a 2012 Lincoln MKZ that they lost even as the new body was being introduced. I gave my father a list of cars to check out and he came back with ATS. Long story short , not only did I get my father an ATS , I was ready to order for myself A NEW Lincoln MKX, I checked out the SRX, the sales Mngr gave me a SRX for the day. Not only did the Lincoln dealer lose two new cars , the Caddy dealer treated me like a long term owner ,and I received two incredible deals on an SRX and ATS. I am waiting for the new generation as I will give this one to my wife and get myself new. Shoe

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.