2013 rebate
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2013 rebate in Cadillac SRX Forums; Got a flier from Cadillac. They are offering $4000 rebate or 0% financing on 2013 SRXs. Looks like it might ...
    halp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX & 2004 CTS

2013 rebate

Got a flier from Cadillac. They are offering $4000 rebate or 0% financing on 2013 SRXs.
    Looks like it might be worth checking out. Dealers were already giving around 10% off sticker. Along with the $4000 rebate it sounds like a good deal. Of course I will have to see what they will give me in trade for my 2011 Lux. with 23000 miles. If I can get into a new 13 lux for under $8000 I would do it.
    What do you think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

'12CTSman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 SRX AWD Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by halp
    Got a flier from Cadillac. They are offering $4000 rebate or 0% financing on 2013 SRXs. Looks like it might be worth checking out. Dealers were already giving around 10% off sticker. Along with the $4000 rebate it sounds like a good deal. Of course I will have to see what they will give me in trade for my 2011 Lux. with 23000 miles. If I can get into a new 13 lux for under $8000 I would do it. What do you think?
    Go for it, but keep in mind you will take a big hit on your '11 trade and on the '13 down the line since the 3rd Gen will in all likelihood be out in '14. There are no winners on the buyer's side in the car business.

adamjeeps is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD
    Doesn't hurt to try. It's always best to not "need" a new vehicle, you can always walk away.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Re: 2013 rebate

Quote Originally Posted by '12CTSman View Post
    Go for it, but keep in mind you will take a big hit on your '11 trade and on the '13 down the line since the 3rd Gen will in all likelihood be out in '14. There are no winners on the buyer's side in the car business.
    The '14's are out. They're the same as the '13 plus newly added Intellibeam.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    The '14's are out. They're the same as the '13 plus newly added Intellibeam.
    I was referring to the all-new 3rd Gen SRX which will be a '15 model. I am guessing a reveal at the NYC Auto Show and in showrooms in the fall next year. Now that Cadillac is stating that there will be a large Escalade crossover (a la Buick Enclave) soon I am wondering if the '15 SRX will be slightly bigger and then Cadillac will build a baby SRX a la the Buick Encore. Those Encores are really cute.

P.S. I was looking at some pics on the Edmunds mobile site and the '14 SRXs do have a couple minor interior changes. I can't tell if the interior lighting is LED or not, but the overhead console is different. Also, the engine cover is changed for whatever reason.

Hockeyfox is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX

Heard that the new SRX will be a MY '16. But this was pure speculation on the dealerships part. The 1st gen covered 6 years. If the 2nd gen does the same, it will last through 2015.
    TheCaptain and Maximumkk like this.

halp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX & 2004 CTS

Was thinking I could get about $28,500 on trade per NADA web site. Guess it will be how bad they want to move the left over 2013s.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyfox View Post
    Heard that the new SRX will be a MY '16. But this was pure speculation on the dealerships part. The 1st gen covered 6 years. If the 2nd gen does the same, it will last through 2015.
    Unless you have an in, or are a loyal customer who trades every 1-2 years, the dealership is not the place to get new product info. They are in business to make money now; not a year from now. There have been several published reports the '15 MY will be the all-new 3rd Gen of the SRX. The SRX as it is now came out in 2009. Who, is going to buy a '14, or even a '15 for that matter if there are no changes, when the '13s are being heavily discounted, which is a clear sign the 2nd Gen has run it's course. The current SRX is about 200 pounds too heavy and and gas mileage is nothing to write home about, another reason Cadillac has the 3rd Gen in the pipeline already. Cadillac customers want new, different and unique. Even the average car nut can't tell the difference at first glance between the 2010-2014 SRXs. I will eat humble pie if my prediction is wrong. Time will tell, or course.

DeeBeeBee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX AWD LUX terra mocha/shale brownstone

Hello Folks,

I, for one, plan on buying my first Cadillac (an SRX) in the March/April 2014 time frame and have no qualms whatsoever about buying or even ordering late in the generation or even at the end of the generation. My wife will be retiring next August (I am already retired and have nothing but time on my hands to research Cadillacs!) and we simply want a 2014 SRX to go traveling.

By the way and relative to how long the current generation will last, if you research accessories through the Cadillac website and look at just about any accessory item, you will find that many items are already listed to fit model years 2010 THROUGH 2015!

From Autoweek: SRX: A restyled 2013 SRX will go on sale this fall with the Cadillac User Experience system and other interior improvements, including active noise cancellation. Exterior changes include a restyled grille and the addition of front fender vents and LED headlights.

Expect a redesigned SRX to arrive by late 2014 or early 2015 as a 2015 model. A plug-in hybrid is a possibility.

From 2014CadillacSRX.net: A redesigned Cadillac SRX is anticipated to arrive in either late 2014 or early 2015 as a 2015 model. Expect the vehicle’s basic size and shape to remain the same, but with perhaps more aggressive styling on the outside and an even plusher interior with added convenience features. Rumors suggest it could switch to the rear-drive platform that underpins the CTS to better position it against the BMW X5, though that would seem to be long shot, given the present front-drive-based model’s popularity. By then the SRX is expected to share showroom space with both a smaller and sportier crossover based on the ATS sedan, and a larger model with three rows of seats that would share its architecture with the Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse, and GMC Acadia.

The luxury American automaker is in the early stages of rebuilding and expanding its product portfolio and is currently working hard to “elevate and expand the brand,” according to Cadillac spokesman David Caldwell. Cadillac plans to introduce a replacement for its SRX crossover in early 2016, with two more crossover models by 2017. One of them will be smaller than the SRX and another will be larger. From Autoguide August 29th, 2013

If that is really the case I will be going back to an MDX next year. However, from experience Autoweek is by far the best source of upcoming vehicles and I am sticking with them in the meanwhile.

Maximumkk is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Premium AWD - Silver Coast w/ Shale-Brownstone

I'm thinking the SRX will be redone in fall 2015 as a 2016MY. The fall 2014 is going to be a 2015MY new Escalade, I doubt Caddy will do two whole new 2015MY vehicle refreshes. Plus I read that the Terrain and Equinox vehicles are being redone in fall 2015 as 2016MY vehicles. They're going to a smaller platform (probably will lose rear seat room) in order to use a world wide new platform. I would guess the SRX will be in the same category (smaller), with an Acadia-sized release RWD to follow.

That is sound logic....now if only Laura or Greg could confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyfox View Post
    That is sound logic....now if only Laura or Greg could confirm
    No CSR is going to confirm, since they probably don't know yet; second if they did and told us they would lose their job pronto.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.