Customer care reps
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By retcad
  • 1 Post By NotMine
  • 1 Post By Cadillac Cust Svc
  • 2 Post By Cadillac Cust Svc
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Customer care reps in Cadillac SRX Forums; May I make a suggestion to Laura and Gregory? I realize that every car is different and all that. I ...
    retcad is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

Customer care reps

May I make a suggestion to Laura and Gregory? I realize that every car is different and all that. I find it a bit annoying when a poster describes a problem and the response is "I apologize" followed by re-stating the customer's problem. Please don't misunderstand! I'd like the responses to include a little bit of research and a possible answer to the issue. Check with a mechanic and offer possible solutions. Otherwise, the response is just something we just scroll through.

Homework, research and response. Thank you.
    stevec5375 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

NotMine is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Lux, with several upgrades

Re: Customer care reps

Frankly, their contract will not allow them to do that. All they can do is a limited assist with a dealer, forward continual complaints of a problem to the proper channel, some limited amounts of research, etc. They are not TECHNICAL people.
    TheCaptain likes this.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by retcad View Post
    May I make a suggestion to Laura and Gregory? I realize that every car is different and all that. I find it a bit annoying when a poster describes a problem and the response is "I apologize" followed by re-stating the customer's problem. Please don't misunderstand! I'd like the responses to include a little bit of research and a possible answer to the issue. Check with a mechanic and offer possible solutions. Otherwise, the response is just something we just scroll through.

Homework, research and response. Thank you.
    Thank you for your feedback retcad. We do as much research as we are able to, but we are unable to assist in technical inquiries as NotMine stated. We have a large amount of tools at our disposal, but we cannot diagnose or offer technical solutions to problems. That is why we suggest heading to the dealership, because we rely on their expertise to diagnose and address concerns. I will definitely document your feedback and forward it to the correct group since this is an ever changing environment. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    TheCaptain likes this.

'12CTSman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 SRX AWD Premium
    I too am at a point where the now cliched "I apologize" becomes an annoyance. I know as customer service reps/agents they are just following SOP, but it's time to abandon apologizing for something they did not do, omit, or otherwise having anything to do with a customer's concern/problem. The customer service reps here provide a great service in a timely, courteous and professional matter. I applaud them for having the patience to deal with a lot of characters (myself included) to act as a go between for at times inane and/or ridiculous concerns. How they do it day in and day out is beyond me. Just my 2 cents.

BKbroiler61 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX

Laura was extremely helpful in securing a $1,000 GM loyalty rebate for my wife and me when we decided to trade in her '11 SRX for a '14 SRX. All I had to do was ask and then provide some information to her.

Turbo Dude is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Premium 2.8 Turbo AWD |Platinum Ice Tricoat

I applaud their efforts. Keep up the great work you do.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello All,

Thank you for the responses. We appreciate customer feedback and it helps Gregory and I better assist you. We understand it can be annoying at times to read the same posts from Gregory and I. We interact with many customers each day, some with similar issues, so the responses might sound similar. To be able to further assist you, we ask for you to private message us with personal information. This allows us to research your situation and explore our options for a resolution. We are here to assist by utilizing our available sources to help with vehicle inquiries and concerns. Gregory and I have your best interest at heart and are more than happy to help the best we can!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    TheCaptain and Turbo Dude like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.