Dead battery
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Dead battery in Cadillac SRX Forums; Just purchased my 2012 last month and yesterday battery died. Of course just walked out of work on Saturday at ...
    btk301 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): srx

Dead battery

Just purchased my 2012 last month and yesterday battery died. Of course just walked out of work on Saturday at 3:00pm and it was dead and service dept closed at dealership at exactly same time till Monday. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

westham is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Luxury
    Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, mine also died on my 2010 the morning after I drove it off the dealers lot. Replaced under warranty. Since then (0ver 3 months) have had radio/nav unit and the transmission linkage electric unit replaced again under warranty

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Dead battery

Quote Originally Posted by btk301 View Post
    Just purchased my 2012 last month and yesterday battery died. Of course just walked out of work on Saturday at 3:00pm and it was dead and service dept closed at dealership at exactly same time till Monday. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come...
    Hello btk301,

Congratulations on your recent purchase of a 2012 SRX. I hope you have enjoyed your ownership experience so far. I am sorry your battery recently died. Have you been able to schedule a service appointment at your dealership? If you would like my assistance throughout this process, please contact me via private message.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

chagrin falls is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 srx perf, 2010 cts4 prem

You can always call OnStar at anytime and they will arrange sending a service vehicle to you. If your OnStar subscription has expired, just call Cadillac Roadside Assistance and you will be taken care of.

Johnel5 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Performance Turbo

The one time the battery died on our SRX when the fellow from AAA jumped it and started it up we saw the 4-way flashers were on. Since then have been VERY careful to make sure I don't hit the 4-way button while pushing the auto-lock button right next to it on the dash when exiting the car.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.