Contact Photo ID Blank
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Contact Photo ID Blank in Cadillac SRX Forums; Does anyone know how to get the photo id to work in the DIC? When I get calls on my ...
    INTERCEPT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX

Contact Photo ID Blank

Does anyone know how to get the photo id to work in the DIC? When I get calls on my iPhone 5, the number shows up in the DIC but there is a blank picture next to it. I have a picture assigned to the number in my iPhone contact list on my phone but still blank. Is there some special instructions to setup or is it an iPhone problem? Hum????

2014 SRX AWD Premium

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

suzesq is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 srx

Re: Contact Photo ID Blank

I have the exact same issue with my I phone 5S.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by INTERCEPT View Post
    Does anyone know how to get the photo id to work in the DIC? When I get calls on my iPhone 5, the number shows up in the DIC but there is a blank picture next to it. I have a picture assigned to the number in my iPhone contact list on my phone but still blank. Is there some special instructions to setup or is it an iPhone problem? Hum????

2014 SRX AWD Premium
    Hello INTERCEPT,

I apologize you are unable to get the photo to display. Unfortunately at this time, our system is only equipped to hold 4 megapixels or lower. I recommend contacting our infotainment support group for further discussion. I can provide this number for you. Do you currently have a CUE or non-CUE system?

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by suzesq View Post
    I have the exact same issue with my I phone 5S.
    I am sorry you are experiencing the same issue, suzesq. I understand how you want a photo to display, however, at this time, our system does not support anything over 4 megapixels to display. I would like provide the number for our infotainment support team. Do you have a CUE system?

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

INTERCEPT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX

Hi Laura,

Yes I do have the CUE system. If you have a contact number that would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.................

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by INTERCEPT View Post
    Hi Laura,

Yes I do have the CUE system. If you have a contact number that would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.................
    You are more than welcome, INTERCEPT. The phone number for the CUE Customer Support Group is 855-428-3669. Hours of Operation are 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST, seven days a week.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.