Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Hi! Just purchased a CPO 2011 SRX...scratches on window and paint I noticed after.

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
I have only had my car for the last few days. Already contacted the dealer. Going there tomorrow. The passenger window has a 4 inch scratch (you can feel with finger) and it is right in my line of site. I noticed it today.

My husband saw some chips that weren't buffed, but just panted over.

Are these things that should have been fixed or are they normal pre-owned wear and tear?

Courtney

#3 ·
Are these things that should have been fixed or are they normal pre-owned wear and tear?
You would have to read over the CPO ad/info to see what they promise.

Without that info, I would say yes to your question. It is normal wear and tear, and it should have been fixed, regardless of if they were obligated to or not. I hope they are stand-up kind of professionals and handle it for you.

:welcome5:

#9 ·
Courtneyklv said:
I have only had my car for the last few days. Already contacted the dealer. Going there tomorrow. The passenger window has a 4 inch scratch (you can feel with finger) and it is right in my line of site. I noticed it today.

My husband saw some chips that weren't buffed, but just panted over.

Courtney
It is a USED vehicle right?

#10 ·
Hello Courtney,

Welcome to the forum! I am sorry you noticed a scratch on your passenger window. I understand your concern after only having your vehicle for a few days. I see you were going to the dealer. How did the dealer trip go; were they willing to fix your window for you? Please let me know. I can also be contacted via private message or by email at socialmedia@gm.com to further discuss anything.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.