DIC Display Issue
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, DIC Display Issue in Cadillac SRX Forums; I have "Cruse Set Speed" set to not display in the DIC setup. However, when I engage cruse control "Cruse ...
    joelh01 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX

DIC Display Issue

I have "Cruse Set Speed" set to not display in the DIC setup. However, when I engage cruse control "Cruse Set Speed" is displayed in the right side of the DIC and remains there until I tap on the brake or turn cruse off. If I change the display on the right to view something else after a few seconds it reverts back to the "Cruse Set Speed" display.

I tried to set the view option on and then off to see if that would resolve the issue but is has not.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: DIC Display Issue

Quote Originally Posted by joelh01 View Post
    I have "Cruse Set Speed" set to not display in the DIC setup. However, when I engage cruse control "Cruse Set Speed" is displayed in the right side of the DIC and remains there until I tap on the brake or turn cruse off. If I change the display on the right to view something else after a few seconds it reverts back to the "Cruse Set Speed" display.

I tried to set the view option on and then off to see if that would resolve the issue but is has not.
    Hello joelh01,

I apologize that the “Cruise set speed” reverts back to displaying in your DIC. Could you provide me with your VIN in a private message so I can do some additional research for you in regards to this concern? If you are unable to private message me, you can also reach out to me at socialmedia@gm.com. Please be sure to include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so that it gets delivered straight to me. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Yep, Joel, it will always override the right screen info. I don't know why. It's retarded. And after you cancel cruise it will sometimes say "Resume Cruise" and sometimes it will go back to the next screen in order to the "Cruise set speed" window.
    Unless Cadillac reprograms it in a future update, every time you cancel cruise, you must re-select the actual menu you want the info.

Thanks for the effort Greg W., but you're wasting your breath.

Maybe if a bunch of us jump on the bandwagon and tell the CUE guys to bugger off with this info override, they might.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

MJDART is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium

When I set cruise it shows in middle DIC but shortly reverts back to my XM Radio Channel/Artist/Song

joelh01 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX

Which is the way I believe mine should be working. Thank you, for confirming that some work properly.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Yea, the middle screen updates with a "Cruise set" or something along the lines of that, message, then it goes off, and to the right side of the screen and sits there and says "Cruise set at (speed)". The screens to the left and right do not show radio or phone functionality.
    Who else's works that way, because all the Canadian '13 SRX's I drove do the exact same thing.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.