Just purchased a certified 2012 SRX
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Just purchased a certified 2012 SRX in Cadillac SRX Forums; Looking forward to reading and learning about my new car....
    bondnrh is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX

Just purchased a certified 2012 SRX

Looking forward to reading and learning about my new car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

delco is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 cts
    Just purchased 2010 SRX premium...previous owners navi destinations keep coming back,even after I delete all from menu!! Also if I leave radio on when I turn off motor, when I restart it does not come on. If I turn off radio before shutting down motor it comes on automatically , also some times have volume bar with no sound, possible software issue? Any thoughts appreciated.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Just purchased a certified 2012 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by bondnrh View Post
    Looking forward to reading and learning about my new car.
    Hello bondnrh,

Welcome to the forum! This is such a great way to stay connected with other Cadillac owners. Congrats on your 2012 SRX! I am sure you will enjoy learning about it and driving it around. Gregory W. and myself help monitor this forum and assist with concerns and questions you may have. We are able to be contacted via private message or by Email at socialmedia@gm.com.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by delco View Post
    Just purchased 2010 SRX premium...previous owners navi destinations keep coming back,even after I delete all from menu!! Also if I leave radio on when I turn off motor, when I restart it does not come on. If I turn off radio before shutting down motor it comes on automatically , also some times have volume bar with no sound, possible software issue? Any thoughts appreciated.
    Hi delco,

Congrats on your recent SRX premium purchase! I apologize you are having navigation and radio issues. If you would like to discuss this concern with us, please let us know and reach out to us while including your VIN and current mileage. We can be contacted via private message or by Email at socialmedia@gm.com.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.