SRX 2010 How to delete all the personal information from the radio?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, SRX 2010 How to delete all the personal information from the radio? in Cadillac SRX Forums; SRX 2010 How to delete all the personal information from the radio: songs, addresses, phone numbers and so on easily ...
    Valka is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

Question SRX 2010 How to delete all the personal information from the radio?

SRX 2010 How to delete all the personal information from the radio: songs, addresses, phone numbers and so on easily or how to delete the whole HDD?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: SRX 2010 How to delete all the personal information from the radio?

Quote Originally Posted by Valka View Post
    SRX 2010 How to delete all the personal information from the radio: songs, addresses, phone numbers and so on easily or how to delete the whole HDD?
    Hello Valka,

I would like to research this on your behalf and help answer this for you. Can you please provide me with your VIN? Thanks! I can also be contacted via private message so you don't have to post any private information publicly. If you are unable to send me a PM, Email me at socialmedia@gm.com I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

westham is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Luxury

I just did this on my 2010 I purchased two weeks ago, for the phone press the phone button after the chime say handsfree, then the voice says ready, then say delete all phone numbers or if this does not work say delete all names, then the voice says do you want to delete all and you confirm yes. With the HDD music select HDD, the menu comes up then press all songs, then the Del button (on the right near the REC button) and a red bar comes up which says delete all music, select that and then select yes. I'm not 100% sure if I have all of these steps in the right sequence but it is very similar to these functions (I don't have may SRX with me otherwise I would double check these instructions for you) I also had to remove the prior owners garage door settings, all of these answers were in the manual but they took a while to find.
    Hope I got all of this right and it helps you.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by westham View Post
    I just did this on my 2010 I purchased two weeks ago, for the phone press the phone button after the chime say handsfree, then the voice says ready, then say delete all phone numbers or if this does not work say delete all names, then the voice says do you want to delete all and you confirm yes. With the HDD music select HDD, the menu comes up then press all songs, then the Del button (on the right near the REC button) and a red bar comes up which says delete all music, select that and then select yes. I'm not 100% sure if I have all of these steps in the right sequence but it is very similar to these functions (I don't have may SRX with me otherwise I would double check these instructions for you) I also had to remove the prior owners garage door settings, all of these answers were in the manual but they took a while to find.
    Hope I got all of this right and it helps you.
    Hello westham,

Thank you for helping to answer this question for Valka. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience you had with this. Continue to enjoy driving your recently purchased SRX! Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.