Hard starting after fueling
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Hard starting after fueling in Cadillac SRX Forums; 2010 Cadillac SRX with 50200 miles hard starting after fueling. Do you think it might be fixed under bumper to ...
    hwilliams555 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX

Hard starting after fueling

2010 Cadillac SRX with 50200 miles hard starting after fueling. Do you think it might be fixed under bumper to bumper warranty. What might be the problem?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GEORGEC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 DHS

Re: Hard starting after fueling

Did you run out of gas before fueling?

G

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by hwilliams555 View Post
    2010 Cadillac SRX with 50200 miles hard starting after fueling. Do you think it might be fixed under bumper to bumper warranty. What might be the problem?
    Hello hwilliams555,

I apologize for any vehicle trouble you are experiencing. For warranty coverage, it depends on the identification of the root cause by your dealer. Has this been an ongoing issue, or has this only happened once?

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

hwilliams555 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX

No I did not run out of gas lately, I did run out of gas some time ago. It has happened each time I refuel for the last couple of weeks.

H2H
    H2H is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

hwilliams555 - what was the outcome out this? My 2010 is hard starting after I refuel as well, but only after I refuel. Every time I start it up after that it starts up perfect. Any help would be great!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hi H2H,

I am sorry to hear about this hard starting issue that you are experiencing and I apologize for any inconvenience it has caused. It seems like you are looking for feedback from the forum, but have you contacted your dealership about this concern? If you would like to discuss the possibility of heading to a dealership, please feel free to PM me.

Have a great night,

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.