Hello...Just Placed My Order
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Hello...Just Placed My Order in Cadillac SRX Forums; I just placed my order for a 2014 SRX premium with driver assistance packed. Traded in a decent 2010 BMW ...
    Hockeyfox is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX

Hello...Just Placed My Order

I just placed my order for a 2014 SRX premium with driver assistance packed. Traded in a decent 2010 BMW 3 series wagon. Loved the utility and Luxury of the SRX. Hope it will provide many reliable miles. Looks like a 6 to 8 week wait, and boy is this going to be tough.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

300:29:1 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Luxury w/NAV

Re: Hello...Just Placed My Order

That sounds like a very nice vehicle. That wait will indeed be tough, but worth it. BMW owners are used to waiting for the right vehicle.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello Hockeyfox,

Welcome to the forum and Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! Hopefully the wait will be worth it in the end! We would love to see pictures of your new vehicle when you take delivery of it. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new SRX, feel free to private message Laura or myself on this account. You can also reach out to us at socialmedia@gm.com. If you are sending an email, just be sure to include “ATTN GREG OR LAURA” in the subject line so it gets delivered to one of us. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Thank you. I ordered the newly offered Caramel interior with ebony accents. Sure hope it looks as good in person as it does in pictures.

MJDART is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium

It'll be a long wait, but I'm sure it will be worth it. I'm looking at a '13 Premium myself.

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyfox View Post
    Thank you. I ordered the newly offered Caramel interior with ebony accents. Sure hope it looks as good in person as it does in pictures.
    Sounds like a great vehicle... I think the caramel color interior will really look sharp... btw: what color is your exterior?

Exterior is Raven Black. Ordered the premium AWD with driver assistance and bright chrome wheels, couple other smaller items. Tipped the scale just over $56k. Sure hope they still offer owners of Acura's, BMW's, etc the $1000 off conquest rebate. My dealership said if they do not receive the invoice by the end of August and the program is discontinued, I am not entitled to the discount.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by MJDART View Post
    It'll be a long wait, but I'm sure it will be worth it. I'm looking at a '13 Premium myself.
    Hello MJDART,

I see you are looking at a 13' SRX Premium for yourself; very nice! If you have any questions regarding this, please reach out via private message to Gregory or myself.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Welcome aboard!
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

GMJim is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04,06,10 SRX; 2011/14 CTS Wagon

Welcome, Congrats, and thanks for choosing GM.
    I can offer you a supplier discount that would knock at least 2-3K off the price.

Luckily my employer is part of the supplier discount program so I am all set. This the actual discount is around 5 to 6%. I do find it a bit unusual that even though I placed the order, I may not be eligible for the $1000 conquest discount if it is no longer offered in September and they do not have an invoice for my vehicle.

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyfox View Post
    Luckily my employer is part of the supplier discount program so I am all set. This the actual discount is around 5 to 6%. I do find it a bit unusual that even though I placed the order, I may not be eligible for the $1000 conquest discount if it is no longer offered in September and they do not have an invoice for my vehicle.
    Yes, that discount needs to be still available at the time your SRX comes in, in order for you to get that discount. I had ordered my 2010 in December of 2009 and my official GM pricing changed one month after I had ordered it... I had to pay the new price at that time and not what it was at the time I ordered it... unfortunatey it cost me additional $1,000 more.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.