2013 srx air noise from back door
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2013 srx air noise from back door in Cadillac SRX Forums; While driving in highway you hear air sound is high from back side, like an air is not sealed well....
    seeniim is offline Cadillac Owners Member

2013 srx air noise from back door

While driving in highway you hear air sound is high from back side, like an air is not sealed well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

adamjeeps is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD
    http://www.revbase.com/BBBMOTOR/Tsb/...7&AbSystem=a89

Lift gate upper sealing strip noise.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Re: 2013 srx air noise from back door

Not to mention the doors are triple sealed, and the liftgate is only single sealed.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

ginjack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by seeniim View Post
    While driving in highway you hear air sound is high from back side, like an air is not sealed well.
    Have same problem with my 2012, especially on windy days. Eliminated noise with strip of painters tape on liftgate top gap. With this info dealer still could not fix.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by ginjack View Post
    Have same problem with my 2012, especially on windy days. Eliminated noise with strip of painters tape on liftgate top gap. With this info dealer still could not fix.
    Hi ginjack,

I apologize for any trouble you went through with fixing your vehicle noise from the wind. I see you were able to eliminate your noise with a strip of painters tape. I understand your annoyance of the dealership not being able to fix this concern. Please reach out to me via private message if you would like to discuss additional concerns or have any questions.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

ginjack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX

I contacted my dealer today,Riley Cadillac Jefferson City, Mo, and gave them info on the liftgate seal repair bulletin. Lance in the body shop is going to look for the bulletin and call back. Thanks, John Wheelock

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by ginjack View Post
    I contacted my dealer today,Riley Cadillac Jefferson City, Mo, and gave them info on the liftgate seal repair bulletin. Lance in the body shop is going to look for the bulletin and call back. Thanks, John Wheelock
    Hello John,

Thank you for getting back with me. I want to stay involved throughout this process and make sure your issue is being taken care of. Please private message me so we can continue to interact.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.