Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, TSBs for '13 SRX, etc.? in Cadillac SRX Forums; My SRX was assembled in January. Are there any TSBs, or whatever Cadillac calls them, I should be aware of? ...
- 07-15-13 07:32 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): '13 SRX AWD Premium
- Join Date
- May 2012
TSBs for '13 SRX, etc.?
My SRX was assembled in January. Are there any TSBs, or whatever Cadillac calls them, I should be aware of? You never know nowadays what the techs are doing, or not doing, to your vehicle when they take it away. Also, could someone on the forum post TSBs as they become available on a Sticky? That would be a great help in diagnosing problems if and when they occur. Thanks ahead of time for any info.
- 07-15-13 09:02 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- 07-15-13 09:25 PM #3Originally Posted by adamjeeps
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set