Loving my SRX--for now!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Loving my SRX--for now! in Cadillac SRX Forums; Well, I have had the SRX for a little over a month now and am approaching the 2,000 mile mark ...
    '12CTSman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 SRX AWD Premium

Loving my SRX--for now!

Well, I have had the SRX for a little over a month now and am approaching the 2,000 mile mark on the odometer. So far the SRX is everything I thought it was going to to be. Sure, it's not perfect. No vehicle is, but since I trade so often now I am not as invested as many on this forum are. Could I see myself driving the SRX for more than a couple years? No, as there is always something better out there. I have decided though to stick with Cadillac for many years to come unless I win the lottery and then I will have to buy a Rolls. In the meanwhile I will enjoy sharing my thoughts and concerns about my SRX until new car fever hits me again. The '14 CTS is looking better and better every day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Loving my SRX--for now!

Hello ‘12CTSman,

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your SRX! If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, feel free to message us. Especially if you need any help locating one of those ’14 CTS that you are looking at! Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc
    Hello ‘12CTSman,

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your SRX! If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, feel free to message us. Especially if you need any help locating one of those ’14 CTS that you are looking at! Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    Hiya Gregory,

What happened to Laura N? No new car fever just yet, but you never know. I'm hearing the new loaded CTS Premium will be near $58K. That's a pretty steep price increase. I just might get the 3rd Gen '15 SRX when it comes out next year. Time will tell.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by '12CTSman View Post
    Hiya Gregory,

What happened to Laura N? No new car fever just yet, but you never know. I'm hearing the new loaded CTS Premium will be near $58K. That's a pretty steep price increase. I just might get the 3rd Gen '15 SRX when it comes out next year. Time will tell.
    Hello '12CTSman,

Laura is still part of our team! I am her counterpart here on this forum. Whenever you get that new car fever, let us know and hopefully we will have the right prescription for you. Thanks for responding!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

retcad is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

Invested? SRX owners can always trade up or down. We're not prisoners here. At the moment, we drive SRXs and share joys and whines.

At this moment in time, I enjoy my SRX!

If I had a buck for every compliment, then maybe a Bently would be a great second car...

Quote Originally Posted by retcad View Post
    Invested? SRX owners can always trade up or down. We're not prisoners here. At the moment, we drive SRXs and share joys and whines.

At this moment in time, I enjoy my SRX!

If I had a buck for every compliment, then maybe a Bently would be a great second car...
    Whoa there partner. When I said "invested" I meant most owners here probably have payments to make over 36-60+ months and can't afford to trade every year or so. Buying/Owning any vehicle is a big expense and luxury car ownership ups the ante.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.