Model Differences
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Model Differences in Cadillac SRX Forums; I have not found anything that tells me the basic differences between the different SRX models: the base, luxury , ...
    GEORGEC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 DHS

Model Differences

I have not found anything that tells me the basic differences between the different SRX models: the base, luxury , performance and premium.

Would some knowledgeable person explain this to me.

George

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Re: Model Differences

The easiest way to see it side by side is to look at the Manufacturer's website for the differences, then none of us will miss anything.

Cadillac CANADA Compare SRX Models

Cadillac USA Compare SRX Models

The biggest differences are:
    Base gets power leatherette seats and no power liftgate, 18" rims, NO Ultraview sunroof, NON BOSE stereo, no Passive Entry, FWD ONLY, Rack and pinion steering, black roof rails, Halogen Projector headlights, dual zone Auto climate control

Luxury adds: Power liftgate, Passive Entry, BOSE 8 speaker stereo System, Interior Ambient Lighting, Power liftgate w/memory setting, FWD OR AWD, sport mode transmission, Ultraview sunroof, front and rear Park Assist, heated front seats, Navigation is an OPTION, Power Adjustable Pedals, Rear View Camera, Driver Awareness systems AVAILABLE, cabin auto humidity & filtration (in the HVAC), Leather seats, Universal Home Remote, Sapele Wood Trim, Rainsense wipers, chrome roof rails, Adaptive Remote Start, Driver Assist Package AVAILABLE

Performance adds: 20" rims, Navigation, BOSE 10 speaker stereo system, HID Adaptive Forward Lighting, fog lights, variable effort power steering, headlamp washers, Driver Assist Package AVAILABLE

Premium adds: Tri zone Auto climate control, ventilated front seats, heated outboard rear seats, Driver Awareness Package, Driver Assist Package AVAILABLE, Safety Alert Seat,
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Performance & Premium has the Panoramic Sunroof as standard equipment where on the Luxury I believe it is an option only and the Performance Pkg also has the Driver Assist Pkg available as an option too.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Sorry Marc, all but the Base Collections get the Ultraview Sunroof standard. According to GM and their Options lists.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    Sorry Marc, all but the Base Collections get the Ultraview Sunroof standard. According to GM and their Options lists.
    Thanks Captain, I stand corrected you are right in that the pano sunroof is also standard on the Luxury SRX models too.

GEORGEC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 DHS

Thanks. I was having trouble trying to sort this out using the brochure.

Looks like most of what I want is on the Luxury model or can be easily added.

George

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.