Black Raven: You Dirty Dirty Bird! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Black Raven: You Dirty Dirty Bird! in Cadillac SRX Forums; Originally Posted by NotMine 22velocity said it all when he mentioned Zaino. I know a guy who has a black ...
    beachcad is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Luxury AWD

Re: Black Raven: You Dirty Dirty Bird!

Quote Originally Posted by NotMine View Post
    22velocity said it all when he mentioned Zaino. I know a guy who has a black Vette, lives on the east coast and his vehicles are subjected to the pollen issue. He uses a California Duster almost daily and has NO PROBLEMS with scratches. He is known on the Corvette Forum as the "guy to go to" when any questions arise about polishes and the like. If I can locate a picture of his car, I'll post it. It is truly an unbelievable shine with Zaino (especially with the orange peel that GM has on these cars...he has none).

See if this works....

It's like a mirror was poured over the car! Is it me, or does the passenger side headlight look like it was pasted in?

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by NotMine View Post
    ... I know a guy who has a black Vette, lives on the east coast and his vehicles are subjected to the pollen issue. He uses a California Duster almost daily and has NO PROBLEMS with scratches. He is known on the Corvette Forum as the "guy to go to" when any questions arise about polishes and the like.
    I know of many car enthusiasts that use the Duster too and have no complaints about scratching their paint. I use it all the time on my SSR (background) and it works great on my SRX as well.

BTW: The duster is a huge time saver... my SRX and SSR were both clean and in less than 2 hours time the pollen and dust had hit my vheicles.

Likely is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

Use California duster daily, no problems here. Wouldn't be without one. I have one for each vehicle, also have one for the engine bay.

Kuya is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Luxury, Black Raven with Nav

Soooo . . now that I will be waxing my car at home (much cheaper, and I actually enjoy it). Does everyone agree that Zaino is a good wax? Any others?

Cadzilla8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac STS Northstar V8
    Quote Originally Posted by beachcad

It's like a mirror was poured over the car! Is it me, or does the passenger side headlight look like it was pasted in?
    The hood is open look along the bottom line of it

beachcad is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Luxury AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Cadzilla8 View Post
    The hood is open look along the bottom line of it
    Thanks a bunch for the corrected vision!

Likely is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

I use C-Magic Polish & Detailer. Good luck so far, been using it for several years. I order it from the Corvette Store in Bowling Green, KY.
    Very easy to work with. So many good polishes and waxes out their. To each his own!!!!

shoeman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Luxury Platinum Tri Coat

Mothers quick wax and detailer for me.

22velocity is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 cadillac srx performance

Kuya, Zaino is a very good product and it has excellent durability. It actually is a sealant not a wax. The key is to follow the steps that Sal Zaino outlines. When you use the Z2 sealant you only need drops of it. Frank

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.