Great Deal on my new 2013 SRX - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Great Deal on my new 2013 SRX in Cadillac SRX Forums; The finance person gets pretty pissed off when you buy a loaded SRX for $65 000 and shoot down their ...
    TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Re: Great Deal on my new 2013 SRX

The finance person gets pretty pissed off when you buy a loaded SRX for $65 000 and shoot down their 'extras'. Twice.

(To be truthful she was just taken aback the first time, and couldn't understand it. The second time by she knew what was going on and was much more understanding.)
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

300:29:1 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Luxury w/NAV

They really pushed hard in trying to sell me an extended warranty for over $1500 on my Honda Fit. The worst part is that these warranties are often through a 3rd party. My wheel and tire coverage on the SRX is through a 3rd party, but I felt it was well worth it. I've used it once to repair a nail in my tire. They billed the warranty company $42 for that job.

packardv8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 Saab 9-4X Premium XWD

Don't get me started on third-party warranties. I'd never, ever buy one again. That scam started about twenty-five years ago and dozens of companies have taken the money and run. The warranty industry makes Bernie Madoff look like a saint. When the warranty company vanishes, the dealer will just shrug and point out it ain't their name on the contract. BTDTNA!!!!

jack vines

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.