Those of you with 13's, interest in Auto High Beams?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Those of you with 13's, interest in Auto High Beams? in Cadillac SRX Forums; Ok so I've put in more than a few hours on this and have it working to factory spec in ...
    GTPprix is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

Those of you with 13's, interest in Auto High Beams?

Ok so I've put in more than a few hours on this and have it working to factory spec in my XTS! (its pretty awesome) and I'm going to work to port it over to my SRX tomorrow. The question I have is if I make this a ship in service (I'm not selling anything here yet) of a single small easy to remove module would people buy it?

I'm not a sponsor so I'm not selling anything merely gauging interest to the point of should I become a sponsor and offer this to the public or not.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jeffpaletz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Those of you with 13's, interest in Auto High Beams?

I'd be interested. Care to explain how you did this?

About all I can say until I'm a sponsor is custom software. I'll see what kind of reaction I get and then go from there, still need to port it over to the SRX tomorrow just to make double/triple sure though hehe

daddie2k3 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX Performance
    Hey GTPprix I wondering if you will be able to do anything with the 2010-2012 as well and also I would like to ask you some other questions pertaining to other stuff you done in the past as I have seen videos and other message boards so can you give me an email to contact you?

Caddybill is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX Luxury w/nav
    Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix
    Ok so I've put in more than a few hours on this and have it working to factory spec in my XTS! (its pretty awesome) and I'm going to work to port it over to my SRX tomorrow. The question I have is if I make this a ship in service (I'm not selling anything here yet) of a single small easy to remove module would people buy it?

I'm not a sponsor so I'm not selling anything merely gauging interest to the point of should I become a sponsor and offer this to the public or not.
    I'd be interested if it would work on an 11 Lux model!
    Caddybill

Quote Originally Posted by daddie2k3 View Post
    Hey GTPprix I wondering if you will be able to do anything with the 2010-2012 as well and also I would like to ask you some other questions pertaining to other stuff you done in the past as I have seen videos and other message boards so can you give me an email to contact you?
    As I mentioned I'm not a sponsor but I'm probably the easiest person on the planet to find. Also the reason I specifically mentioned 2013's was they are the only ones that potentially have the hardware

FormerBenz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XTS4 PLATINUM

I'm in! Let me know how.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.