Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, RKE programing in Cadillac SRX Forums; Hello, does any one know how to program the remotes (RKE) to remember the seating positions. I just had the ...
- 04-12-13 09:54 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): SRX 2013
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
Hello, does any one know how to program the remotes (RKE) to remember the seating positions. I just had the latest recall done and can't seem to understand how it works. Can each remote remember seat positions specific to it?
- 04-12-13 10:45 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium AWD - Platinum Ice/Ebony
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Toronto, ON
Re: RKE programing
With the new update, each of the two fobs is programmed to one of the positions.
See this post: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ml#post3272673
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"