LA Wheel Exchange Program
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, LA Wheel Exchange Program in Cadillac SRX Forums; Still looking for chrome wheels for our new 12 premium awd. Not a fan of the chrome tech wheels and ...
    wwolfe68 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

LA Wheel Exchange Program

Still looking for chrome wheels for our new 12 premium awd. Not a fan of the chrome tech wheels and just having a hard time justifying $1800-2000 for the 13' chrome 12 spoke wheels and trying to find a new home for my original 20's with silver spokes.

Stumbled on LA wheel on eBay and they are chrome plating my wheel which would look nice. Does anyone have experience working with them or purchased set of chrome wheels from them?

Interested in quality of finish and how they treat you on exchange. Our srx has 1500 miles on it so rims are new.

Read some negatives on google search but overall eBay feedback is very good. Let me know your feedback and experience

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

phunter1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Luxury

Re: LA Wheel Exchange Program

If your talking about OEM Rims, Inc on Ebay, I exchanged a set of 18" wheels for my 2012 about a year ago. I have been happy with them. No flaws or defects so far.

Phil

wwolfe68 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Similar company but don't see anything listed for the new srx there.....I will call to confirm. Company I found on eBay is LA wheels

phunter1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Luxury

Oem wheels is located in Anaheim, so probably not the same company

Phil

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.