1st Official CUE Update - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 1st Official CUE Update in Cadillac SRX Forums; I have 2010Srx does it need an update? If 2013 needs it I assume the older models also need the ...
    Ufgators is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Srx

Re: 1st Official CUE Update

I have 2010Srx does it need an update? If 2013 needs it I assume the older models also need the update correct?

adamjeeps is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufgators View Post
    I have 2010Srx does it need an update? If 2013 needs it I assume the older models also need the update correct?
    This thread is about the CUE system specific only to 2013 models.

Stuart MacPherson is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Took our 2013 SRX in for its CUE update and got a courtesy car for the day. Picked up the car at the end of the day, shiny as new, full gas tank and gift cadillac coffee mug in the cup holder. The system held most of our presets, and immediately linked to my phone - the changes seem to have made the system more responsive to voice commands too. Good job all in all with this very cutting edge technology.

jdennis is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Performance; Black Raven

The CUE update apparently didn't fix my problem. It happened again on Easter Sunday. Turned off the vehicle, opened the door and the CUE system stayed on. It should turn off immediately. It's random when this occurs. I can tell when it's going to do it because you can't open the windows from the driver or passenger front row controls. However, you can open the windows using the back seat controls. Then the next day, it works normal again. When this first occurred, I was told to unhook the battery - which my car knowledge maxes out at checking to see if I have windshield wiper fluid. Luckily it eventually timed out. It's very odd. I have an appointment on Monday to drop it off, so hopefully they can find a solution.

caddyshac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013
    Just did my Cue update. Took 2 hours to complete. Only got full tank of gas (tank was half full) and a courtesy SRX for the afternoon. Did not get gift card or mug as mentioned by other people. Anyone else did not get these items?

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

As far as I know the gift card is suppose to come with the update. I would tend to believe that the mug must have been something that the dealer gave as an extra gift. BTW: I got only $16.00 fill up because mine tank was nearly full.

I would definitely ask them where is your gift card because you have heard that others have received theirs with their CUE updates.

After getting the latest CUE update I just noticed that the NAV screen is now displaying 3-D look on some one story buildings in my town where before it didn't do that.

Now I am wondering if the NAV map was updated too or did the new CUE update helped to change the NAV map views? Anyone else that had the CUE update notice this change too?

stevec5375 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale

Doesn't this thread belong in the CUE forum?

Quote Originally Posted by stevec5375 View Post
    Doesn't this thread belong in the CUE forum?
    Steve, I am very pleased to see that you are reading this thread ... however, I believe this thread is OK to post here because I am just sharing this new update information with all of our 2013 SRX members who may not visit the CUE forum.

However, if one of the Moderators feels that this thread would be best suited for just the CUE forum then I am sure it would get moved there.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

In this case, this thread is for SRX members, it stays here.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.