Differences between SRX Headlamps
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Differences between SRX Headlamps in Cadillac SRX Forums; I must admit that I have never actually looked closely between a Performance/ Premium SRX headlamp and that of a ...
    Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Differences between SRX Headlamps

I must admit that I have never actually looked closely between a Performance/ Premium SRX headlamp and that of a base & Luxury SRX's headlamp fixture. Obviously, I know that the base & Luxury models do not come with the articulating HID assembly’s. However, today while I was out at the dealership I was looking more closely at one of their Luxury models and I finally noticed some of the differences between the two styles that I didn't know were there before. When I looked closely at the base & Luxury models I could see that they have two small LED lights that come on instead of the full vertical LED bars that are on the Perf. & Prem. models. I also noticed that there wasn't any raised Cadillac emblem/ logo on the inside of the base & Luxury model headlamps and the lower lenses were different too ... just curious if anyone else noticed these differences before as well?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Re: Differences between SRX Headlamps

I have seen this before, yes.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Also note the Adaptive (HID) has a Chrome finish around the projector, and the non HID one is just a Satin finish. Also a different design for the shroud's too (the surround for the projector).
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

erdoc48 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD, Platinum Ice

Yup, the Mrs. noted this immediately when we bought hers. Our Performance was parked next to a Luxury and right away, she knew what she wanted (for me it didn't matter, but she really liked the light bars)

daddie2k3 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX Performance
    Luckily I went with Performance level because I actually didn't know about the led bar for parking light until AFTER I bought it. But also I don't think the base/lux version have another bulb next to the signal bulb because that's the DRL on the higher trims and of course DRL is the low beam on the lower trims...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.